Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Mutation

Go down 
+3
Reanimated
Mack
Fuzzy Wolfy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Katie is not so different from normal vampires, however, due to her natural heightened senses and difference in body structure, her skills and overall abilities differ.

Feeding and Blood
Katie cannot eat normal food or beverages much like normal vampires, and for her to gain the nutritions and sustenance she needs to survive and maintain her skills, she must drink blood. Now while other vampires also have a wide range of blood related tastes. Katie has a linear taste range such as;
Human blood is basic nutrition, it keeps her strong and keeps her senses sharp. Kazuth blood is the most precious, it gives her a temporary boost of strength and the taste is simply orgasmic, thus she hungers for it the most but hates feeding on her own kind... Vampire blood does not force a gag reflex onto her but the taste is so horrid that she might as well throw up anyway.

Appearance
Considering Katie's already pale skin tone, nothing will really change physically. Her teeth will not change ether, however, two sharp fangs are hidden behind her canines, extending and retracting when the scent of blood intensifies. Her weight will never change, nether will her physical appearance due to her physical structure being stuck regenerating and healing in the exact same shape she was in when she was turned.

Senses
Sight
Katie's sight is roughly unchanged.
She can see heat signatures such as orange auras around people, though vampires do not give off any aura at all. Anyone whom is dying from natural means and would die within a month will have a small, black aura around them.

Hearing
Hearing, as usual, is extremely heightened seeing as she's technically part cat... She can also focuse her hearing on one point, such as a closed door across the room to hear whispers form the otherside. This also means she's very sensitive to loud noises.

Smell
Smell is unchanged, blood on the otherhand has a strong, mouth-watering smell. Even more so with Kazuth blood. Katie can determine whether the blood is good tasting or even safe to drink by smelling it at close range.

Taste
Taste is completely numbed out apart from tasting blood or flesh.

Touch
Due to her sensory nerves being somewhat dulled, Katie's body does not produce heat. Her body is as cold as a corpse. This also means temperature does not affect her.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

General
Healing
Katie can heal quickly, like the common vampire. Feeding on human or other race's blood does not help her heal however, although, feeding on a Kazuth's blood or a Kazuth-Vampire's blood will help her heal much more quickly and efficiently.

Her saliva
Katie's saliva contains the same chemicals and bacteria that allows her to heal so fast, however, on a much smaller scale. Katie's saliva can only heal very light wounds such as scrapes, small cutes or very small bruising.. This including her own bites, which is useful when she wants to keep her vampirism secret.

Scream
Due to being exposed to a banshee and /several/ potions at the time, Katie's vocal cords have mutated to allow her to scream in a horrible, blood curling, ear-and-window shattering pitch. The scream will leave her breathless but is potent agains nearly every race with ears.

Sickness
A very rare, purely defensive methode of driving away attackers. Katie will feel ill for a brief moment and throw up a black substance which results in everyone around Katie to be in serious danger. Such a harsh defense like this will leave Katie completely drained and exhausted until she feeds again. (due to being forcefed potions.)

Immortality
Katie, like every vampire, is immortal and can live up to 800 years. She cannot be killed by natural means such as drowning, freezing, starving, etc.
If Katie is frozen (by an ice spell lets say), she will be frozen and in a way remain "dead" until she thaws.
However, Katie can still be killed.

Sleep
When Katie needs to sleep, she will fall unconsious and quite literally be a corpse. She does not breath, cannot be awakened and remains this way for 6 hours.

Quote :
5:39 PM - Mack the Squire: I don't really see any problems with this.
5:39 PM - Mack the Squire: But keep in mind that my decision is not final.
5:39 PM - Mack the Squire: I can only tell you if it would be possible.
5:40 PM - Fuzzy Wolfy: and is it possible?
5:40 PM - Mack the Squire: Yeah, it would.

Reason
A short time before Katie was turned, she was force fed a large quantity of potions. It would make sense those potions affected her during the change and caused the mutations.

Last edited by Fuzzy Wolfy on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Vampire overlord stamps this for acception.

Interesting to see individual mutations of the race. Really is.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:25 am

Was katie the one that was gnawing on some organs when Exerious dumped them out near me when i was in a blood rage?

If so hell i will say accept for whats it worth
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 am

I see this as very interesting, and something I'd like to see in RP. There are no problems besides tiny spelling mistakes you probably missed, but the point is across. I wanted to bring this up, as I am a science nerd when it comes to disease/microbes. The part where you said ..

Quote :
Katie's saliva contains the same chemicals and bacteria that allows her to heal so fast

To tell you, bacteria does not help heal you to be exactly. It doesn't really matter, because more than half of the bacteria that lives in the mouth is not even halfway documented. Plus it's fantasy.

I'd accept this.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 am

At first glance, it seemed a bit over-powered. But, with Mack's approval, the fact this is the first sub-species of vampire, and Fuzzy's ability to RP powerful characters quite well, I'll accept it.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 am

It's not really overpowered in my opinion, having read it over, it just makes sense, really.

Approve of.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:36 am

Mack's approval is enough to quote here.

Got my accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Mutation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mutation   Vampire Mutation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Mutation
Page 1 of 1