Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Administration

Go down 
+8
Gambit
B3SERK
Psycheandromida
Kain
Phry
Jackxter
ViralHatred
Matt O'Brien
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rutabega
Rutabega

Dear Administration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:46 am

Gambit wrote:
Phry wrote:
Gambit has a point. Atleast Witchers take on actual horrors, such as Maw.

It's never particularly brave or courageussdd fuckibg itouch) to slip a shiv between somebody's ribs while they're not looking.

Witchers are the backbone of fighting the scary monsters under your bed, assassins hide and take a man down when he isn't looking.

The Vitamantia will fuck you up son.

Though, to get back on topic for a moment this ain't about the morality or bravery of being an assassin, it's if an open assassin faction would be beneficial for Olden or not. I personally think it could if it actually gives players something to do, even if it's an IC contract set up by the faction leader to give their guys something to do. This is of course provided that there isn't an assassination every day or it'd just get ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 am

What if Matt was to turn them from bad into a good faction, and help restoring the lands?
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 am

Gambit wrote:
Rutabega wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Assassins are pussies, just saying.

I got some that'd say otherwise.

I'll kill them, then use their corpses for necropedophilia.

ok then.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am

ViralHatred wrote:
What if Matt was to turn them from bad into a good faction, and help restoring the lands?

(OOC Information.)

Considering I would be using Matthias, My Old Assassin character, as the leader/headmaster. He's Chaotic Good. As such, He only takes jobs after doing a background check on the person or persons assigned the faction is assigned to take down. He only takes down people that deserve it, not people that are being unjustly targeted. I would be completely redoing the faction, maybe even changing the name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 am

Matt O'Brien wrote:
He only takes down people that deserve it, not people that are being unjustly targeted.

I feel relatively safe now.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Markka wrote:
Matt O'Brien wrote:
He only takes down people that deserve it, not people that are being unjustly targeted.

I feel relatively safe now.

You're right where they want you Razz.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Cannot wait, to join assassin team of assassinness.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:02 pm

B3SERK wrote:
Cannot wait, to join assassin team of assassinness.

Join the Vita, that's where all the cool kids are at.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:39 am

ViralHatred wrote:

Dude that's a good idea. Making them a 'good' guy faction could be just what the server needs in the long run. Less pks would come from more 'noble' assassins roaming about.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 am

The decision belongs to the Administration, although I do like all of the positive responses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 am

"more 'noble' assassins roaming about."

So basicly by nobel assassins you mean people that kill for a reason, by that i mean like he had to have done something wrong, and deserves death in return?
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:16 am

Reanimated wrote:
"more 'noble' assassins roaming about."

So basicly by nobel assassins you mean people that kill for a reason, by that i mean like he had to have done something wrong, and deserves death in return?

Depends on how 'wrong' that thing is. In my personal opinion if a leader breaks the same laws as an ordinary citizen that would get them the death penalty and gets away with it then it's the noble assassin's job to step in for justice.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:26 am

Right or wrong is defined by a person, it might not be the same to someone else.

That's how wars are started.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:25 pm

B3SERK wrote:
Right or wrong is defined by a person, it might not be the same to someone else.

That's how wars are started.

Usually someone's morale value can be judged as better or worse then another. Human beings tend to go for the side that is better. If a majority thinks something it might as well be defined as the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Yo guys, this is not the morality discussion forum. What's the community think about Matt's idea? For it, Against it?

If it ain't relevant, don't post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Administration   Dear Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Administration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2