Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zayl [Surge Barrier]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Zayl [Surge Barrier] Empty
PostSubject: Zayl [Surge Barrier]   Zayl [Surge Barrier] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 pm

* The character you are applying it for:Zayl Rathman
* WHAT you are applying said character for: Surge Barrier, an experimental ability being developed by Zayl, inspired by desperate actions during his duel with Ossus.
* What the applicating abilities can do:Surge Barrier has two rough uses being developed by Zayl.

First, a full-body encapsulation currently nicknamed 'Surge Armor'. A layer of concentrated Surge energy drawn over the caster's body, it can protect from both physical and magical attacks. However, the ability requires devoted concentration and, as of now, disallows the use of any other spell. Surge Armor currently has it's uses as a static defense against harmful energies, such as the harmful effects of Navium.

Second, a temporary, directed telekinetic shield currently nicknamed 'Surge Shield'. Surge Shield would be cast in a similar manner to the established Surge Blast, with three methods of use; prior preparation, weaving, or reckless casting. The Shield's defensive abilities would be greater across a smaller area than the Armor's, protecting against both magical and physical harm.

* Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities: Zayl used a rough version of the Surge Armor to save his life during his duel against Ossus, and now tinkers with the idea, modifying the existing Surge Blast for defensive purposes. Eventually, Zayl will use his status as Grandmaster to establish this power within the greater Surge as a universal Vindicator power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zayl [Surge Barrier]   Zayl [Surge Barrier] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Accepted.

Zayl has a lot of powers though, do you ever stop to think about just how powerful he is already? Zayl [Surge Barrier] 268153
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zayl [Surge Barrier]   Zayl [Surge Barrier] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 pm

I accept.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Zayl [Surge Barrier]   Zayl [Surge Barrier] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 pm

sounds good to me

but since it's pat, i'm going to deny it.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Zayl [Surge Barrier]   Zayl [Surge Barrier] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Spoiler:

Mine more minerals.

okay, serious answer: I have no problems with this.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Zayl [Surge Barrier]   Zayl [Surge Barrier] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:56 pm

I talked to Pat about this over SF, and can easily give my accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zayl [Surge Barrier]   Zayl [Surge Barrier] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zayl [Surge Barrier]
Page 1 of 1