Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<

Go down 
+6
Cakebread
Reager
Krug
Munroe
PuPeT-KaI
themodtester
10 posters
AuthorMessage
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Empty
PostSubject: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:42 am

"I have no arms, but I must hug."

Themesong
-WIP-

Name
Anselm Benoist

Male.

Race

Human.

Birthplace
In a farm, right outside of a small, humble village.
Quote :
Appearance
Spoiler:

Skill

{Coercion and Persuasion}
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
He is incapable of fending himself off, he compensate that by having above-average coercive abilities. Coercion played a vital role in keeping him alive , he uses his cripple situation to his advantage as a bard, singing romantic tales of how he lost his arms in a bass-baritone voice, many denizens had given him plentiful of donations in the past, sufficient enough for him to live for in decent state.

{Unarmed Combat}
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
Considering his crippling disability, one would and should not be surprised if he is incapable of fighting even the weakest of weak, he has never learned how to use his legs for self defense, his agility compensates for the lack of self defense.

{Agility}
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
His agility and flexibility is somewhat above average, he has trained himself to use his legs for day-to-day chores eating, for example. He uses his agility mainly for running or sprinting away from any situations that can take his life.

Biography (W.I.P, not finished.)
Spoiler:

Alignment
Neutral Good

Favored Enemy
None.

Favored Weapon

Preferably none, he is extremely vulnerable when it comes down to fighting, it is not like he can use any weaponry, either.

Deity

He doesn't seem to believe in any gods at the moment, but not many people have been successful in figuring his beliefs out.

Current Task

Spoiler:

Last edited by themodtester on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm

wat

i mean it's perfectly fine and all but wat
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Eesh, a disability like that in this setting... not saying you can't make a character like that, but you're going to be hard-pressed to find things to do with him.

On the plus side, he's completely 'armless.

Anyone see what I did there
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Kal, wow rude. Discriminating against armless people.

And Munroe, I know that it's going to be a challenge with such a disability, but it has a charm to it. But I do understand your concern.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Whilst I commend your bravery and unorthodox approach to a character, I must agree with Mun.

But as long as you accept the challenge, then I can't exactly say anything at this point. :V
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Krug wrote:
Whilst I commend your bravery and unorthodox approach to a character, I must agree with Mun.

But as long as you accept the challenge, then I can't exactly say anything at this point. :V

It's worth a risk, and I'm confident I'll be capable of roleplaying this decently.

Added the last bit of biography, hopefully it'll suffice.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Vitamancers and elite OP healers go!
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Reager wrote:

Que
Back to top Go down
Cakebread

Cakebread

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

themodtester wrote:

It's worth a risk, and I'm confident I'll be capable of roleplaying this decently.

If he's ever gonna learn to fight, I'm expecting him to turn out like the Yan from Drunken Master, with his superb kicking technique.

Maybe he should get some of those combat boots with hidden blades at the tip.
Infact if he does learn to fight pretty well i would love to see him in a tavern brawl or a fight.

If you can roleplay him good i guess then it will be very interesting thing to see, I say accept.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Cakebread wrote:
themodtester wrote:

If he's ever gonna learn to fight, I'm expecting him to turn out like the Yan from Drunken Master, with his superb kicking technique.

Maybe he should get some of those combat boots with hidden blades at the tip.
Infact if he does learn to fight pretty well i would love to see him in a tavern brawl or a fight.

If you can roleplay him good i guess then it will be very interesting thing to see, I say accept.

That's.. An interesting idea.
And thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Reager wrote:

What does this even... wat.

Also bandits cut off his arms. OUCH.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm

The headbutt master
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Krug wrote:
Reager wrote:

What does this even... wat.

Also bandits cut off his arms. OUCH.

They didn't do it fast, either.

And no, beserker.
foot fetish
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

In place of arms, he gets two swords attached on ball-point joints and fused to his shoulders. Then, he fights by spinning around like a helicopter. That kind of grafting would probably require a skilled tinker-type. Alec... is not yet.. up to par. Maybe if he got really really lucky, but uh... you're going to have to wait for someone to get good enough to do that.

Anyway, lolaccep
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Kain wrote:
In place of arms, he gets two swords attached on ball-point joints and fused to his shoulders. Then, he fights by spinning around like a helicopter. That kind of grafting would probably require a skilled tinker-type. Alec... is not yet.. up to par. Maybe if he got really really lucky, but uh... you're going to have to wait for someone to get good enough to do that.

Anyway, lolaccep

What is it with you people and making killing machines out of poor disabled people? D:
Back to top Go down
Cakebread

Cakebread

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Kain wrote:

Anyway, lolaccep

What if its just a socket instead and he can have a modular weapon limb?
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that, but that would still be difficult to make.

As for making killing machines out of poor disabled people, come on, poor disabled people have always been killing machines. People in wheelchairs run over things and cause general destruction aaaaall the time.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Reager wrote:

Your mother. Vitamancy is necromancy for things that're still alive, in short.

Also I see no reason to accept this character. It's unique to say the least and I wish you luck rping him.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Also I see no reason to accept this character.

wow rude ruta
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Also I see no reason to accept this character.

Damn that's pretty harsh. I'm gonna accept this.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 am

Rutabega wrote:
Reager wrote:

no reason to accept this character.

D:

And thanks, mister Munroe.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 am

Fine, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<   Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anselm Benoist Semi-finished, need help with song. :<
Page 1 of 1