Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Empty
PostSubject: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:44 pm

[OOC] Name: Divinity [Marcus Mea Kai'ven]
[OOC] SteamID:
[OOC] Reason: I would like to join The Merchants Union because- there doesn't seem to be many merchants aside from Ruta's Trader; (Who he never plays) Also due to the fact that I can help boost the economic system when it is put in place.
----
[IC] Full Name: Zyris Atok
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: 29

[IC] Why do you wish to join: Why not? As a traveling merchant from the Imperia, join my new home's merchant union? It is completely rational aswell as convienient. Besides, I am a rather skilled merchant. I used to own a shop in the Merchant District of Imperia named "The Siren's Rest" This shop sold a variety of goods from food to armorment.

[IC] What can you bring us: I can bring you a variety of wares from across the lands, (due to my travels), aswell as bring in frequent customers using moderate prices. Also, I can bring in money and helps new members of the union learn how to uses their personality, and enhance their Merchantile skills.
----How do you plan to do so: Well, I took several classes at a university when I was a kid on the art of Merchantile. Also, what customers don't like a good deal that helps me aswell as them, hm?
[IC] What previous experience have you: As said above, I ran a shop in Imperia known as "The Siren's Rest" I sold any goods I could get my hands on.
[IC] Have you broken any laws: Yes.
----If yes, please state: The whole law breaking was an absolute misunderstanding. My supplier was a criminal, a grave digger to be exact, and he was suppling me with the clothing and items found on the bodies of the recently deceased. I had no criminal time but it took a long while returning the clothing and items to their rightful graves. I- I really don't feel comfortable talking about it much.
[IC] How well can you handle social interaction: Great! My previous shop had one of the most visited sites across Imperia! Nearly everyone that passed through bought something from me. You ask someone where to get supplies or armor the would direct you to me. Rather nice really.
[IC] Health conditions: Well, during my times as an adventurer before my career, I received a injury to my right leg. Due to my heretitary athritus, I have a hard time manuevering around quickly. However, I am still able to move around at a decent pace.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am

I'm not going to accept this because you were bugging me last night. Now here's why:

1. I was busy doing other things, and wasn't there to listen to your crap.
2. Admin's policy: Bug us to accept / view your application and we will deny you.
3. I don't appreciate the spam that I return to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 am

My name is Richard Crimson: And I aprove of the closest post above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Techniquely it wasn't spam Geo.

1: I was trying to tell you about a rather -revelutionary- idea that would benifit the ideas of Economy and Training.
2: That was the last thing I asked you after I finished my Home-work and was going to bed. Didn't want to wait forever like how I have been on hold for abour -3 weeks- now for the Bloody Hand.
3: I had been trying to contact you for sometime and you never responded. Therefore, it was created over a period of time. However, I am sincerly sorry. I just don't have many people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Quote :
"GEO"
"GEO"
"GEO"
"GEO"
"GEO"
"GEO"
"GEO"
"GEO"
"GEO"
"G"
"E"
"O"
"G"
"E"
"O"
"G"
"E"
"O"
"G"
"E"
"O"

Something along those lines.

Regardless, my biggest pet peeve--is infact, people repeating themselves.

I don't lead the economy and training system.

There is a PM function on the forums. Freaking use it.

Good night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 am

Good app by my eyes, gonna Accept this one.

Also, Richard you're just agreeing to what Geo said simply due to the fact that he said it, did you even read the app?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 am

Quote :

[IC] What previous experience have you: As said above, I ran a shop in Imperia known as "The Siren's Rest" I sold any goods I could get my hands on.
[IC] Have you broken any laws: Yes.
----If yes, please state: The whole law breaking was an absolute misunderstanding. My supplier was a criminal, a grave digger to be exact, and he was suppling me with the clothing and items found on the bodies of the recently deceased. I had no criminal time but it took a long while returning the clothing and items to their rightful graves. I- I really don't feel comfortable talking about it much.
[IC] How well can you handle social interaction: Great! My previous shop had one of the most visited sites across Imperia! Nearly everyone that passed through bought something from me. You ask someone where to get supplies or armor the would direct you to me. Rather nice really.

I SMELL A RIP FROM TES IV HARR HARR HARR.

Anyway. This seems like a great app. But I still think you need to add the SteamID.
Back to top Go down
Mcguiver

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Nothing personal but I am going to have to not accept. Basicly the app is "Im a merchant so i wanna join." I think you should develop the character and make him a more of a character instead of just an everyday merchant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Rather then posting hate on threads why not try roleplaying yourself?

I have never seen you on the server, -ever-.
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:19 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:

He's been on the server for the last 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Arc

Character sheet
Name: ----
Race: Male

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Talker wrote:
|| Divinity || wrote:

He's been on the server for the last 3 days.

AND THAT is a LONG time
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Mcguiver wrote:
Nothing personal but I am going to have to not accept. Basicly the app is "Im a merchant so i wanna join." I think you should develop the character and make him a more of a character instead of just an everyday merchant

He has a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:

[IC] Health conditions: Well, during my times as an adventurer before my career, I received a injury to my right leg. Due to my heretitary athritus, I have a hard time manuevering around quickly. However, I am still able to move around at a decent pace.

This shows that I have a whole background and skill set prepared.

Though it may seem like I am just a simple merchant, I am actually a rather interesting retired adventurer.

Not wanting to reveal much publiclly I shall not say more.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:43 pm

I'll accept this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union   Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zyris Atok :: Application to the Union
Page 1 of 1