Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uberman7788's religious abilities application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Uberman7788's religious abilities application. Empty
PostSubject: Uberman7788's religious abilities application.   Uberman7788's religious abilities application. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi all.
You may think I am new to all this, but I am familiar with this gametype and the server. I am simply not known among the community because I haven't really wanted myself known until today. Not many people know me, but I assure you guys I am completely responsible and will never, ever abuse any of these abilities. Some of you may have known me as Mikedestruct from desertia RP, but that was over 5 months ago when I was a regular.

The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.)
Ragnar Blackmane (Submitted the character page earlier today)

WHAT you are applying said character for.
I am applying him for abilities to "bless" his weapons and recite prayers to give him an edge in combat.

What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL.)
Litanies are prayers really, and since my character worships the god emperor of Fenris (self made up god, only worshiped by me), he can call upon the emperor's spirit to temporarily enchant his weapons, usually just making them able to wound creatures and make the weapon all around better. If any of you have seen the warhammer online trailer, you know what I mean. Also, these "litanies" are a slight boost to strength, perception or combat abilites. This may seem overpowered, but it is truly not, it simply is a means to make combat more enjoyable for the two brawlers. And makes the world seem more mystical in some people's opinions.

Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities.
My character has already learned these abilities as described in my biography.

Your SteamID.

My abilities are RP abilites, so I don't know why I would need my ID but here it is: STEAM_0:1:15024519

Why you think you should have these abilities.

I think I should have these abilities because it would make my character seem like a more mystical figure, and give combat a certain flare that can only be experienced by people have encountered me, and trust me it makes fighting more in-depth and enjoyable. Especially against more magical enemies such as undead or demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uberman7788's religious abilities application.   Uberman7788's religious abilities application. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Sounds good, and appears well thought out, but your prayers being answered by your character's god... I doubt that will work, because it directly contradicts some of the most well known and important lore in Aeria. According to the lore, your 'god' in question would either not exist or be some unknown being of power, making it so he.she wouldn't be able to bless your character.

Consult Geowulf, he does lore and that stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uberman7788's religious abilities application.   Uberman7788's religious abilities application. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Hmm, well It isn't really a direct answer from my character's god, but more of a... well I'll edit my post.

What I am going for is a more psychological boost (like religious fervor). But with the weapons, I was thinking that it is more of a temporary magical buff really, but the character thinks it is from his god. Let me update it. If you have ever seen the warhammer online trailer, at the end when the warrior priest blocks the Knight of Tzeench's sword type thing. Hell, lemme post it.

If you know what i'm talking about, it is the Prayer of Sigmar. But here is the video skip to 1:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglnSrfJtyQ
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Uberman7788's religious abilities application.   Uberman7788's religious abilities application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Meh...I'll accept, don't abuse, >.>.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uberman7788's religious abilities application.   Uberman7788's religious abilities application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uberman7788's religious abilities application.
Page 1 of 1