Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honoo's Abilities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akusun

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Character: Honoo Gekido
http://aeria.omgforum.net/approval-f9/honoo-gekido-t4023.htm#49185

Ability's

Heat and low level Fire Resistance (Passive)
From growing up in the Sida Desert and in a village where the common deity is Kossuth, Honoo gained a natural Resistance to heat and a Low level Resistance to fire and fire magic.

Heating Radius (Passive)
From not having enough concentration to control his Magic energy he is constantly emitting a small amount of heat within about a 3.5 foot radius. (not enough to damage anything) Only Raises the Temperature by about 3 degrees Celsius. Because of this he does not have enough energy to use stronger fire magic. (He will not be able to materialize fire on his own until he can solve this problem) I will progressively make this ability disappear as he gains better concentration and as this disappears maybe request new skills.

Weak Fire Touch
He was taught be his Elders in his village how to make fire. His concentration is not good enough to materialize fire so he can only ignite things that are easily flammable.

Fire Punch/Kick
Again because of his lack of concentration he cannot materialize fire. Instead what he came up with was to use motion to help light a flame. Honoo Concentrates his magic energy to his hand or foot and uses Air Resistance and Friction as he swings his arm or leg to cover his hand or foot in fire. On a side note (FALCON PAWNCH).

Where He Learned His Abilities
Everything he knows was learned in his village taught by elders who are believers of the god Kossuth. Also his own inability to concentrate led to improvising and Side Effects.

Why He Should Have These Abilities
Heat Radius makes for progressive RP and sometimes an interesting conversation. Heat and Fire resistance Come's naturally from his childhood. Fire touch was taught in his village for survival purposes. Finally Fire punch and kick are his way of fighting Creatures and hunting for food during his travels.

Steam ID: Akusun45

Last edited by Akusun on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm

This seems a lot like another application I've seen before.. except with fire.
Back to top Go down
Akusun

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:59 pm

xeno586 wrote:

That's sort of the point the Mr.clean is real life friend of mine and we planned on having similar but opposite abilities to be later used in a RP Friend/Rival Relationship.
Back to top Go down

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Akusun wrote:
xeno586 wrote:

That's sort of the point the Mr.clean is real life friend of mine and we planned on having similar but opposite abilities to be later used in a RP Friend/Rival Relationship.

Knew it. I'll accept this, but I'm not really sure about the fire kick/punch.
Back to top Go down
Akusun

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 pm

xeno586 wrote:
Akusun wrote:
xeno586 wrote:

Knew it. I'll accept this, but I'm not really sure about the fire kick/punch.

The Goal was to make a more Physical Equal of a basic fire attack like fire ball. if theirs anything you want me to change I will try. I still have to wait for Character Approval too. xD
Also Thank you.

Last edited by Akusun on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:08 pm

This is very reasonable and fair for the first app you've done, and I like the rival thing, it sounds interesting. Did you mean you were making a sort of Gary Oak rival, or a more friendly rival? I'm assuming this fire punch/kick thing doesn't actually add to the velocity of the attack, just gives it the added spice of a burn.

Also, who's the diety Kalesa? I don't think I've heard that name. Whenever there's fire and a god, fingers often point to Kossuth.

Also I accept this.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:11 pm

OMG, falcon punch, you stole my fucking idea, I'll accept this simply for a future murder.
Back to top Go down
Akusun

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
This is very reasonable and fair for the first app you've done, and I like the rival thing, it sounds interesting. Did you mean you were making a sort of Gary Oak rival, or a more friendly rival? I'm assuming this fire punch/kick thing doesn't actually add to the velocity of the attack, just gives it the added spice of a burn.

Also, who's the diety Kalesa? I don't think I've heard that name. Whenever there's fire and a god, fingers often point to Kossuth.

Also I accept this.

LOL somewhere along the way I made a typo and just ran with it XD
Back to top Go down
Akusun

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:17 pm

So far my Abilities have been accepted just waiting on the character to be accepted XD.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Well, for the ability app to legitimately accepted it will have been moved to the accepted section of the ability app forum, and until that happens, this app isn't 'accepted' by the community.

I will move it to accepted, but I'd like to hear some more opinions first.
Back to top Go down
Akusun

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Well, for the ability app to legitimately accepted it will have been moved to the accepted section of the ability app forum, and until that happens, this app isn't 'accepted' by the community.

I will move it to accepted, but I'd like to hear some more opinions first.

Either way thank you for taking the time to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:08 am

Quote :
OMG, falcon punch, you stole my fucking idea, I'll accept this simply for a future murder.

That was already done by Zaku and your favourite bartender ages back, so lets not cry over spilt milk.

On a more related note I'm a little quizzical about the heat radius, seeing as you'd warm up all my cold beers in the bar, but overall you've got nothing that I can really deny.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 am

Damn it, didn't even know that Sad
Back to top Go down
Akusun

Character sheet
Name:

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 am

Sorry to bug, but my Character page has barely been seen yet and only has posts by two people neither of them admins...
Please follow this link if you see it and give your opinions. Hopefully it will be accepted. http://aeria.omgforum.net/approval-f9/honoo-gekido-t4023.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honoo's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoo's Abilities   Honoo's Abilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoo's Abilities
Page 1 of 1