Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come)) Empty
PostSubject: Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come))   Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 pm

The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.)
-Sargatanus Valafar

WHAT you are applying said character for.
-Magical abilities of various types.

What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL.)
-Destruction magics.
-Fire
-Sargatanus can generate fireballs and flames by taking energy from an undisclosed energy source. (Can allow him to engulf objects such as a sword)
Sargatanus can also produce streams of flames which are capable of traversing around thirty meters before being rendered useless.
This will also allow Sargatanus to manipulate fire and flames. (Could be used for casting aside a small area of fire so he can step through)

-Ice
-By tapping into his energy source, Sargatanus can easily freeze the air in the close proximity around himself and create Ice from the water molecules
within the air, this can allow him to create small ice-shards available for throwing, or perhaps icing the surface of an object. (I.e. a pathway)
This will also allow him to manipulate any ice that has been formed and is present around himself.

-Energy manipulation
-By transferring energy from his energy source into an object, Sargatanus can charge the object either to use as a spare battery as it were, or perhaps
for detonating, as a crude explosive. Only smaller objects are capable of exploding on short notice, as large objects would have to be super-charged
to 'explode', this would create a wave of force which would push objects away, which would be less lethal than a standard explosion.
-This skill can also be used to transfer energy to another person, in case they should run low.

Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities.
-Spell tomes, his parents, mages and trial and error throughout his life.
Your SteamID.
-Good question
Why you think you should have these abilities.
-To enhance the RP involving my character, "Sargatanus Valafar". I feel that the applied for abilities can be utilized by myself to create a fair, yet interesting and entertaining role play session which could benefit all players, ICly and OOCly.

-I also promise not to use these powers excessively or unfairly against players. (Yes, random non-player characters may suffer the brunt of a brutal attack. But I'll behave, I promise. <3)

-The Major con for Sargatanus is how he supplies the energy for his magics. I do not wish to disclose the exact nature of his energy sources.

-Side note. I will most likely not use powerful abilities directly on players, instead utilizing the environment around my character to attack, which will prevent him from being completely over-powered
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come))   Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 pm

I trust Crimzon, so this will probably be an accept after I see more opinions.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come))   Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Almost common magic. No problems here
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come))   Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sargatanus' abilities. (Forgot to apply for these when I made him)((Yes, there are more abilities to come))
Page 1 of 1