Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities) Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities)   Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:01 am

Character name: Benjamin Dawson, Prince of the Darkfallen

http://aeria.omgforum.net/approval-f9/benjamin-dawson-t3032.htm#34216

General vampire skills
As a vampire, Benjamin has superhuman speed, agility, strength and balance. Along with that he also has improved senses, about the five times more sensitive as the common man. He can hold up to three times the strength of a human and has far greater reflexes. He is master of speed, balance and agility, capable of running faster then the human with his slim, fine-tuned body. His balance is marvellous and he can with ease balance himself along roofs and edges. With the agility of a vampire he can dodge arrows, swords better then the human if he focuses himself.

Embrace of the vampire
If the vampire gazes into a victim’s eyes, he/she will be mesmerized as long as the vampire focuses his look on the victim’s eyes. This effect is immediately broken if the vampire loses his focus and the victim is back to normal.

Frenzied bloodthirst
The vampire must satiate his need for blood; otherwise they will lose their will and go into an Uncontrollable frenzy.

Uncontrollable frenzy
The vampire enters a state of frenzy with a need to satisfy his bloodthirst. He will go on a rampage until his thirst is satisfied. All his general vampire skills are increased and without blood he will perish. The frenzy is notable by the vampire’s eyes glowing red and increased aggressiveness. If he doesn't feed on blood, he will go into this frenzy, almost like a adrenaline rush. This isn't a good thing because if he doesn't find blood he will die.

Healing blood
The blood of the vampire is known for its healing effect, capable of healing minor wounds such as cuts and bleeds. The vampire himself, if fed, has his own wounds healed by the blood of his victims. This is to add something extra to the character which I think can bring a good roleplay to the character. It's not like a potion and can only heal minor wounds and bleeds. The vampire is also healed when he has fed but then again, minor wounds.

It's his vampire abilities, so he learned them by becoming a vampire. It would be fun to have these vampire abilities to add something extra to the character. I don't believe this can be overpowered and I am a responsible roleplayer with experience from LiF, Kuromeku and ICRP I think it was.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2528719
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities)   Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:26 am

I always prefer to see people in-server and see how they act there. Both OOC and IC. So I'm not gonna say anything about this until I've seen you roleplay and how you act.

The application looks good, though. Structured, simple, not overly flashy with 500 different colours and tiny text.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities)   Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Mackalian wrote:
I always prefer to see people in-server and see how they act there. Both OOC and IC. So I'm not gonna say anything about this until I've seen you roleplay and how you act.

The application looks good, though. Structured, simple, not overly flashy with 500 different colours and tiny text.

Again, I'll wait till I see you roleplay to comment.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities)   Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Quote :

2:17 PM - Psyche: I need to talk to you about this Graley fellow
2:17 PM - Psyche: His app makes his character seem to be somewhat overpowered for a first character
2:18 PM - Psyche: But after reading it, I'm reassured by some simple facts.
2:18 PM - Psyche: 1; Basically every vampire is like this
2:18 PM - Psyche: 2; Blessed Vampires have moar
2:18 PM - Psyche: 3; Marcus could mop the floor with this guy
2:18 PM - Psyche: and 4; Marius absolutely decimate him.
2:19 PM - Mack: 5; He's suspectible to fire and holy magic.
2:19 PM - Mack: So pretty much everyone could turn him into roast
2:19 PM - Psyche: Guess so
2:19 PM - Psyche: And in terms of physical state, he seems up to par with a Vindicator.
2:19 PM - Mack: Heh.
2:19 PM - Psyche: You know,
2:20 PM - Psyche: Minus the Vindicator's equipment, magic affinity and past experience
2:20 PM - Psyche: So you wrote the vampire lore, and with you approving it, I cautiously accept.
2:21 PM - Mack: Don't worry, Psyche.
2:21 PM - Mack: Marcus is the emperor of the local lesser vampires.
2:21 PM - Mack: he's going to keep it in line

Vampires are tough, but you seem to know Olden lore. Any complaints about your roleplaying (which I highly doubt there will be any) or his powers will go onto his character page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities)   Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Dawson (Vampire abilities)
Page 1 of 1