Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment   Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:03 am

http://aeria.omgforum.net/approval-f9/benjamin-dawson-t3032.htm#34216

Character name: Benjamin Dawson, Prince of the Darkfallen.

Applying for: The outfit he is wearing on the picture , with a few tweaks. Remove the scarf thingy and the collar. Just the black coat with the gloves and with the black pants/shoes. I also want to add a cloak

Cloak of Sorrow
Spoiler:
The cloak can render it's wearer semi-invisible for a short period of time. It works only in the presence of night and lures the average eye.
So , it renders Benjamin semi-invisible, meaning he can be seen if someone focuses on him , thought it only works during the night. It renders him invisible for about a minute or so and it then loses it effect until the next night. Someone with a trained eye, like a vampire hunter should be able to see something blurry moving. If he is completely still it would make him harder to see.

He got it from his maker, Lestrat , as a gift for being his "son".

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:2528719

Why do I want it: I would reckon a vampire would be hunted by most people , especially vampire hunters. Having this cloak could give him a small advantage of escaping/sneaking up on his targets, and as I said , it only works for about a minute or so every night.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment   Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:27 am

Same with this as your abilities application.

Mack wrote:
I always prefer to see people in-server and see how they act there. Both OOC and IC. So I'm not gonna say anything about this until I've seen you roleplay and how you act.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment   Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Quote :

2:17 PM - Psyche: I need to talk to you about this Graley fellow
2:17 PM - Psyche: His app makes his character seem to be somewhat overpowered for a first character
2:18 PM - Psyche: But after reading it, I'm reassured by some simple facts.
2:18 PM - Psyche: 1; Basically every vampire is like this
2:18 PM - Psyche: 2; Blessed Vampires have moar
2:18 PM - Psyche: 3; Marcus could mop the floor with this guy
2:18 PM - Psyche: and 4; Marius absolutely decimate him.
2:19 PM - Mack: 5; He's suspectible to fire and holy magic.
2:19 PM - Mack: So pretty much everyone could turn him into roast
2:19 PM - Psyche: Guess so
2:19 PM - Psyche: And in terms of physical state, he seems up to par with a Vindicator.
2:19 PM - Mack: Heh.
2:19 PM - Psyche: You know,
2:20 PM - Psyche: Minus the Vindicator's equipment, magic affinity and past experience
2:20 PM - Psyche: So you wrote the vampire lore, and with you approving it, I cautiously accept.
2:21 PM - Mack: Don't worry, Psyche.
2:21 PM - Mack: Marcus is the emperor of the local lesser vampires.
2:21 PM - Mack: he's going to keep it in line

Vampires are tough, but you seem to know Olden lore. Any complaints about your roleplaying (which I highly doubt there will be any) or his powers will go onto his character page.

This is also one simple enchanted cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment   Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Dawson - Starting equipment
Page 1 of 1