Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Articus's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Articus's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Articus's Equipment   Articus's Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Articus Dranolai

What you are applying said character for.
I am applying for a sword named Tringolai, a Bow named Fangolai, and his leather armor.

What the applicating items or equipment can do.

Tringolai:

Pros:
If enchanted with Shadow Magic, it causes greater damage to Humans.

It can be used to make money. (Using it as a weapon to kill.)

It can easily break through any type of chain mail.

It can make dents into any plate armor from Steel and below.

Cons:
It takes a while to enchant the sword.

While enchanting the sword, and disrupted, the spell can move to a new host, and damage him/her. (Including himself.)

If the sword has been enchanted by Shadow Magic, the user as a chance that he might get corrupted. Once corrupted, his mind starts to turn evil.

To be enchanted, he must place both his hands out, while holding the sword, flat, and chant words that he has memorized, causing him to be
invulnerable to attacks during that time.

Fangolai:

Pros:
When equipped with its customized quiver, and its been enchanted by shadow magic, the user has an infinite amount of arrows at his disposal.

The Bow it self, can be used as a weapon, due to its sharp edges.

When all of the things have been enchanted (Bow, Quiver, Arrows), the Bow shoots the arrows twice as fast, the arrows glow a greenish color, and you have an infinite amount of arrows.

Cons:
The arrows that are conjured inside the quiver, are weaker than iron arrows, but when it has a green glow, they are as strong as Mithril arrows.

The Bow has to be sharpened repeatably, if it is to be used as a melee weapon.

It takes a while to enchant all of the equipment (Aprox. 5-10 minutes)

If disrupted while enchanting, the user has to begin enchanting all over again, and some of his energy is diminished, causing him to become weaker.

Leather Armor:

Pros:
When enchanted with Shadow Magic, it is as strong as chain mail, against slashes.

When enchanted with Shadow Magic, his armor glows green.

When enchanted with Shadow Magic, his armor is strong as a steel plate, against any types of arrows.

Cons:
Depending on what effect he wants on his armor, the time it takes varies:
For it to be strong as chain mail against slashes - 2 Minutes
For it to glow green - 30 Seconds
For it to be as strong as a steel plate, against any arrows - 10 minutes.
For it to have it all, it takes 20 minutes.

Where they are going to get, or have gotten said items.

He got did evil deeds for an old black smith friend, to forge him his Tringolai. He modified it using his Shadow Magic.

He took the Fangolai from a Elf he was payed to abolish, and kept it as a reward. He modified it using his Shadow Magic.

He bought his leather armor, fair and square. He modified it using his Shadow Magic.

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:527116

Why you think you should have these items.
I currently have -no- characters to do quests with or to do NON romantic Role Play. Since most of you guys do that with my female now a' days. >.< . And I have been invited to join a few quests. My female sure can't do those expert ones! I've been wanting to make a Vampire for a while, just was always lazy. I have been told I am a good Role-Player and I do think I am a good one. I think these are fairly balanced, if they are not, please tell me, so I can edit them further.

Longsword (Tringolai)

Spoiler:

Bow and Arrow (Fangolai)

Spoiler:

Leather Armor

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ness Tea on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Articus's Equipment   Articus's Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 pm

I think this is a good app.

The cons nicely balance out the pros, and lets face it, we've accepted much stronger. I also trust Ness with this, but should I see abuse, then I will be disappointed to say the least.

Accept.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Articus's Equipment   Articus's Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Agreed with Krug. Ness is fairly trustable... I'll accept, but NO abusing, K?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Articus's Equipment   Articus's Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

*Ness Tea abooses it*

*Ness Tea lied*

Thats what I did with Krug. Razz

Yes I will -NOT- abuse this.

Last edited by Ness Tea on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Articus's Equipment   Articus's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 am

In that case, an accept from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Articus's Equipment   Articus's Equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Articus's Equipment
Page 1 of 1