Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Character: Ariana Velctor
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9849064
Item Count: 2

Item #1: Shrapnel Package

Basically this certain item is a package filled with shrapnel for the purpose of being tied to a bow, and for a wire to tie off the end of the package so upon pulling the wire the end of the package will be opened and pressure build up will shoot a ray of shrapnel out at the point where the wire was tugged or wherever the end of the package is aimed. This helps in hunting and protection. With the arrow shot at a tree you could tie the other end of the wire around a tree and there is your trap.

Basically she will obtain the item using Melians help, she could make it herself but more than likely injury herself trying to.

Reason: On her own time she'd hunt regulary for herself, but she has to also take care of a friend's hunger of which makes it longer and harder for her to hunt so the tool would make it easier.

Pros:
-Helps make hunting easier and quicker-
-Can take out multiple openents if to cross near same time-
-Multiple traps could be set up around an area-
-Could serve as a protective device incase of anything, alike invasion-
-Easy to set up (at times)-

Cons:
-Wire has to be the right length and tied at the right spot on a tree or else the wire could be to loose and not function properly-
-Accidents are high due to the trap being easy to set off-
-Weighs down the arrow making it unbalanced and harder to shoot-
-Item is a one time use, making it so the user has to get more-

Item #2: Camoflauged Cloak

The cloak serves the use of increasing her stealth dramtically depending on how she uses it. Ariana already has a cloak that comes down to her knees and if she were to tilt her head down and crouch she'd be completely covered, also the cloak is already dark green that resembles a bit of forest color. The camoflauge is made up of leaves and parts of bushes that covers the outer surface of the cloak.

She could make it herself but getting the bush parts would require her to use her carving knife, making it pretty dull.

Reason: She was near to being attacked earlier on in the forest due to being a bit more visible, she could use the camoflauge to help aid her hunt and add more stealth so she wouldn't be as likely to be caught.

Pros:
-Makes her a lot more stealthy in a forest area-
-Can disguise her near to looking like a bush, more into tricking animals though a human could tell her as fake if close enough-
-Allows her to approach animals more closely due to being hidden more-

Cons:
-Adds more weight-
-Causes discomfort at times since she made it on her own-
-Makes a lot more noise when she moves considering the bush parts press up against eachother at times, scaring off animals-
-Doesn't hide her face-
-Doesn't cover her scent from animals even though she is disguised-

In the end the cloak just adds to her stealth but at the same time decreases it due to the russelling of the bush parts and adds discomfort, the trapwire makes hunting easier but there is a high probability of an accident occuring due to the trap being easy to set off and also she has to get more of the packages to continue setting traps.

Also didn't know if I really needed to app. the cloak but it's there anyways.

Character: Zeppa Reverd
Item Count: 1
Item #1: Enchanted Handles

What do they do? The enchanted handles looks exactly like regular handles, just a small cylinder metal stick except it has a button on it. If the handle was placed up against a flat surface and the button was pressed it would automatically attach to the item it was pressed against. Example, if he put the handle against a wooden box and pressed the button he could lift the handle and the box would come up. Another Example, a freerunner. He could climb up a wall using the handles, pressing the button and lifting himself up higher and pressing the button on the next handle. How does the handles come into the field of fighting? The man could simply wedge the handle up against someone and press the button, pulling hard enough to lift someone up or tear off skin. Really it isn't near like a knife or daggar where he could just cut skin but rather just grab onto people.

How will he obtain: In Zeppa's backstory he had a pair of steel handles and wanted to make his freerunning better, while in a city he was visiting briefly he went to a store and got ripped off but wanted the handles so bad he paid almost all of his money for them to be enchanted. He was pretty impatient and wanted to get a move on and left his money at the shop and took the handles while they still weren't fully enchanted, causing occasional glitches.
Pros:
-Allows him to climb-
-Can grab objects using handles-
-Can use in battlefield though it wouldn't be as good as a daggar unless he used it in unthought of ways-

Cons:
-Handles not fully enchanted, causing glitches that power off the enchantment (Ex. If he were climbing a building and they powered off he'd fall)-
-Handles aren't mean't for the purpose of fighting which he was thinking it could be, though it aids slightly-
-Really it only gives the benifit of being able to climb buildings with ease, nothing much more unless you wanted to pick something up-
-Need to be fit if you were to use them for climbing-

Why does you character need this? Basically he spent a lot of money in his past for the item to be enchanted for the purpose of him being able to freeclimb a lot better.

Last edited by Reager on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 pm

The explosive used would be made with basic alchemical skill on Melian's part. This seems alright.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

I don't see an app that lets Melian do that.
I don't see an app for a lot of things Melian can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm

-Added Zeppa's Equipment here instead of making new application-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Freerunners, how original. Pretty much every character in olden can freerun for some reason. *Shrugs*

This is fine. You seem to be writing a lot of apps. O_o
But if I see you abusing it I will force you to turn your parents into a human margarita using a wood chipper and a strainer.
AND THEN MAKE YOU DRINK IT. But don't forget the tiny umbrella and lemon, or so help me god. Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Smiley_ShakeFist

Last edited by Narran on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm

To be honest, this is the first freerunner character I've ever made.. 'ever'.

Edit: Also only made atleast three apps so far. 3:

Last edited by Reager on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Reager wrote:
To be honest, this is the first freerunner character I've ever made.. 'ever'.
Yeah, but it's probably the trillionth freerunner character on olden xD.
Whatever, I can't tell people how to play their characters.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 pm

This is only the second freerunner character I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Munroe wrote:
This is only the second freerunner character I've seen.

Fifth that I've seen.
Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment 20100225f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:43 pm

I've seen sooo many characters that just all happen to be able to jump and run on roofs.
It's stupid, the average man or woman can't do that IRL, why can most characters on olden do it?

ANYWAYS.
Back on topic before I have to kill you all.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:32 am

Tetra wrote:
I don't see an app that lets Melian do that.

What, to be an alchemist? Been on his page forever.

And anyways, who cares how many freerunners, it is acceptable >.>
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 am

Tetra wrote:
I've seen sooo many characters that just all happen to be able to jump and run on roofs.
It's stupid, the average man or woman can't do that IRL, why can most characters on olden do it?

ANYWAYS.

Oh I don't know maybe because this Isen't RL RP it's called Fantasy for a reason, you know fantasy where anything can happen within' the world?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:32 am

Talker wrote:
Tetra wrote:

ANYWAYS.

Oh I don't know maybe because this Isen't RL RP it's called Fantasy for a reason, you know fantasy where anything can happen within' the world?

Now now Jimmy,

Some people are special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Gambit wrote:
Talker wrote:
Tetra wrote:

ANYWAYS.

Now now Jimmy,

Some people are special.
It's fantasy RP, but damn it, the laws of physics still exist.
derp derp.
Just because we have magic and swords doesn't mean we have to abandon anything close to realism.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Talker wrote:
Tetra wrote:

ANYWAYS.

That's the worst possible excuse I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Quote :
It's fantasy RP

Fantasy.

Fan-Tasy.
Quote :

but damn it, the laws of physics still exist.

He ain't breaking them.

Quote :
derp derp.

Hurr durr

Quote :
Just because we have magic and swords doesn't mean we have to abandon anything close to realism

Swords are pretty real. Hell I use a sword. Nothing wrong with this application. Along with that "Too many freerunners". Haven't seen one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Gambit wrote:
Quote :
It's fantasy RP

Fantasy.

Fan-Tasy.
Quote :

but damn it, the laws of physics still exist.

He ain't breaking them.

Quote :
derp derp.

Hurr durr

Quote :
Just because we have magic and swords doesn't mean we have to abandon anything close to realism

Swords are pretty real. Hell I use a sword. Nothing wrong with this application. Along with that "Too many freerunners". Haven't seen one.
I wasn't referring to this application, I was referring as using what he said as an excuse to powergame.
Next off-topic post is getting deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment   Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariana and Zeppa's Equipment
Page 1 of 1