Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke Nazarius - Equipment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkeyfisker

Monkeyfisker

Luke Nazarius - Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Luke Nazarius - Equipment   Luke Nazarius - Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:32 am

What is your characters name?: Luke Nazarius (http://aeria.omgforum.net/approval-f9/luke-nazarius-t4004.htm)

What is your character applying for?: A four-shot crossbow, and a quiver of bolts.

What can the equipment do?: Its sort of like a revolver, but its not, it has four bolts and it fires each of them individually, the tiller is in half as each second half of the tiller is latched into place before firing(It takes time, but not as much as manually reloading a regular crossbow.) And when its out of ammo, the user has to load it like a regular crossbow so it gets very, very time consuming. Other then that its like a regular crossbow. (And the bolts obviously go with the crossbow.)

Where has he gotten said items?: He had taken them from his brothers office during the attack on Imperia.

What is your Steam I.D?: STEAM_0:0:12721630

Why do you think you should have these items?: I'd think it would be some interesting roleplay, and a means to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Nazarius - Equipment   Luke Nazarius - Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I accept Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Nazarius - Equipment   Luke Nazarius - Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I like, personally, I think this is a great idea, maybe some other people will think it's op or something, but I accept.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Luke Nazarius - Equipment   Luke Nazarius - Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 am

Seems cool.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Luke Nazarius - Equipment   Luke Nazarius - Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:32 am

Sure.

but don't get dragged into 'my character has this and is better than yours' mindsets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Nazarius - Equipment   Luke Nazarius - Equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke Nazarius - Equipment
Page 1 of 1