Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Empty
PostSubject: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:59 pm

A quest I thought and would love to recommend to come out for a more taste for War, Teamwork, and realism.

Quest Title: Orc Fortress
Quest Difficulty: Expert
Rank Required: --

Character Slots:
- Team Leader
- Member [Optional]
- Member [Optional]
- Member [Optional]
Client: Fallen Knight
Outlook: A fallen knight goes towards you his helmet off his hair burnt, his face torn, his armors partially bent inwards, he still bleeds from his arm and smiles as if he is happy that this happened to him. He speaks to you saying that there was a war between a orc fortress living up near the mountains surrounded with goblins and orcs working together on a construction building something for their time to move out and attack a Major City. He tells you his first company and second company that's worth of 500 men all died charging the fortress but has breached the walls and entered the fortress cleaning up the front lines. Though they were unable to pass the Barricades and remaining forces inside a strange tunnel.
He will give you twenty of his veteran soldiers to support you into charging the fortress again. He will not accompany due to his injuries.

Soldiers Equipment:
Standard Iron Armor.
8 Of them with Iron Spears.
7 Of them with Iron Longswords + Iron Shields
2 Of which carries Banners of their nation to increase morale of their soldiers + One Iron Dagger.
3 Of them armed with Regular Bows.

Objective: Kill Remaining Orc Threat in the Fortress.
Condition 1: Kill all Remainin Orcs
Condition 2: Find their War Machine and Destroy it.
Time: -1 Week-

Squad Leader Position
Banner:
Archer:
Swordsman:
Spear:

Example of possible events etc.:
3:50 PM - Drakeson Duran: [ As you walk towards the mountains fallen knights and soldiers lays their with axes on their chest and several decapitated or missing a limb near orcs, the stench is unbearable and blood is everywhere, war machines such as catapults and rams were demolished and destroyed, siege ladders are left in the field over the dead corpses, as you move up towards the fortress the stench grows and grows. ]
3:52 PM - Drakeson Duran: [ As you approach the fortress you hear goblins laughter in the walls and you can finally get a more perfect view of the fortress, there's holes everywhere in it and broken hills of bricks with dead soldiers on it as well as huge green orcs. Soon, as you enter through the destroyed walls you see swarms of goblins feasting inside the fortress of the fallen soldiers and several dragged away into a giant destroyed gate of the tunnel. ]
3:53 PM - Drakeson Duran: Usually I would prefer, the goblins be on the walls watching and arrows hails down on them, or a swarm of goblins charging down trying to kill them as they approach.
3:53 PM - Drakeson Duran: Perfect tactical commands are required for the soldiers accompanying them.
3:53 PM - Drakeson Duran: To make the taste of war more, "Fun".
3:55 PM - Drakeson Duran: I rather have this all in my head already and set up.
3:56 PM - Drakeson Duran: [As you slay the last of the goblins you hear a horn blow off and roars and thunders of shields being slammed are heard. As you look through the new born slaughter field you see war bands of orcs coming out charging with their shields up and high and their crude weapons ready to strike. ]

Bosses:
Brother Warboss Leviathan and Tozoreth

Leviathan: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest WarbossNogaz
Tozoreth: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest WarbossSkargor

Warmachine

Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest DSCN6855

------------------
NOTES:
If one Banner Dies: Half of the Remaining Forces runs away unless the Squad Leader of the banners picks it up and lead them.
Squad Leaders: Important task to command and rebuke your squad.
Soldiers: They have morale and have their limits to exhaustion and movement. Your leadership skills will be the one to either decide to fight for you, run away from you, or not obey you.

Rest of the information of the abilities of the Warboss and the Warmachine is remained hidden.

Extra Notes:
Anyone can join even a 5 Year Old
Do note though, There will be no mercy on your characters and the orcs will kill you no matter the cost even if your 2 and have innocent looks.

Last edited by Drakeson on Mon May 25, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Looks okay, but the war machine . . .

No, Not a squig. Needs to be something weaker, perhaps even inanimate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Well, what could they use that's massive and huge to charge into a Major City that possibly have strong defenses and Large Gates.

Razz

I'll go and find one if there is anything weaker than the Squig and have that capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:23 pm

I got a perfect idea for taking everything on, but this'd need admeeeeen approval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Pretty sure, Squig is only thing capable and rather more better.

And only thing I can think of that's in the orcs tech tree and realistic somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Squigoth?
May I suggest something I will draw for this? After I get back from school.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Putting a Squigoth in is like four cultists running into the fortress, and sacrificing themselves to call in a bloodthirster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest   Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Fortress / Tunnel - Quest
Page 1 of 1