Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post here to show support of revival of olden

Go down 
+9
Steveman12
Munroe
Psycheandromida
Kain
kamaitama
Matt O'Brien
Proximity Mine
TRUlyjuST
Pat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh my fucking GOD NOT MEDIEVAL FREESPACE! THE HORRID MEMORIES OF WHEN WE USED IT! NEVER AGAIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Oh my fucking GOD NOT MEDIEVAL FREESPACE! THE HORRID MEMORIES OF WHEN WE USED IT! NEVER AGAIN!

YES RUTA. YES.

NOW YOU CAN WALK ACROSS THE MAP IN AN ENDLESS PATCH OF DESOLATE GREEN STAMPED GRASS. AND A FEW SPARSE TREES TO GET TO THE RP.

MUAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Rutabega wrote:

YES RUTA. YES.

NOW YOU CAN WALK ACROSS THE MAP IN AN ENDLESS PATCH OF DESOLATE GREEN STAMPED GRASS. AND A FEW SPARSE TREES TO GET TO THE RP.

MUAHAHAHA.
*Wipes a tear* It's.. just what I've always wanted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:11 pm

I know, I do it just for you. /genericwhiteknight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Hur, ain't as bad for me, I can noclip to the rp, while you guys gotta walk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 pm

♥Lithium wrote:

Both Aeria and Mousepie have both fallen, and we all know full well that the origonal Olden was much better then anything that followed.

Mousepie was made because people weren't content with Olden. Now that Olden is remade, Mousepie is actually a success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
♥Lithium wrote:

Both Aeria and Mousepie have both fallen, and we all know full well that the origonal Olden was much better then anything that followed.

Mousepie was made because people weren't content with Olden. Now that Olden is remade, Mousepie is actually a success.

Mouse-Pie will forever be a success, it never died because we couldn't maintain it, it died by our hands, we put it down. On purpose. And Mouse-Pie will forever be a better place then the original Olden was. Because Divinity, you were never even there for the Original Olden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Son, you wern't here for the original Olden either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 pm

I was here long enough to know about it, m'dear.

And to be sent nearly all the disgusting, vile cyber logs from it. *shudder*

And I was, perhaps you don't remember me. I had made the Dragonkin a long time ago, as well as Kharnak, he was my first character. I remember back when geo ran the plenary and he and drak cybered with 'cancer' and shit.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 pm

The one, the ONE disgusting vile cyber log. There were no others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:19 pm

The fact that you say there was lots of vile logs just shows your ignorance to the original Olden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Pat wrote:

Cadaver x Allison
Geo's Mage x Cancer
Berry x Madcommbat's Vampire-fag

There were some more I can't list off the top of my head, but that's all besides the point.

And nobody RP'd with me, I was just thrown aside because I wasn't in the group. I even had Zaku back then, but he was just a hunter who tried selling pelts, but nobody bothered to RP that little market thing down there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Nar or Zaku, once more and it's a month ban for both of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:36 pm

YES MISTRESS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Pat wrote:

Cadaver x Allison
Geo's Mage x Cancer

There were some more I can't list off the top of my head, but that's all besides the point.

And nobody RP'd with me, I was just thrown aside because I wasn't in the group. I even had Zaku back then, but he was just a hunter who tried selling pelts, but nobody bothered to RP that little market thing down there.

'N so you know, there wern't logs of any of those made public, except for the CxA one, obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Pat wrote:

Cadaver x Allison
Geo's Mage x Cancer

'N so you know, there wern't logs of any of those made public, except for the CxA one, obviously.

There was also the gay black men. :3
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Rutabega wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Pat wrote:

Cadaver x Allison
Geo's Mage x Cancer

There was also the gay black men. :3

That one was hilarious. Tho they were banned for that, so that one doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Which, uhm, were trolls/flamers/jackasses
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Rutabega wrote:

I'm not trying to diss this community, I know Olden isn't like that anymore, but c'mon. Threatening bans for even mentioning the past is just a little over the top if you ask me. And it's not going to stop the trolls / flames, if anything it's going to aggravate them.

"Old Olden" had serious problems. Take it from me. I was there in its first days, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Munroe wrote:
Rutabega wrote:

I'm not trying to diss this community, I know Olden isn't like that anymore, but c'mon. Threatening bans for even mentioning the past is just a little over the top if you ask me. And it's not going to stop the trolls / flames, if anything it's going to aggravate them.

"Old Olden" had serious problems. Take it from me. I was there in its first days, too.

It's not that,

Someone made a 'CADAVER' account and we were having a conversation in this thread. ;3
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 am

Oh. My mistake.

Neutral You people disappoint me
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:37 am

Munroe wrote:
Oh. My mistake.

Neutral You people disappoint me

I hear that.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Hello there.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 am

JUMMMBOOOOGRIILLLLL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 am

O' BRIEEEEEEEEN
Also.
Kobawwwwlds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here to show support of revival of olden   Post here to show support of revival of olden - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here to show support of revival of olden
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next