Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naria Aoki

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Naria Aoki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Munroe wrote:
If she has the soul of a rabbit, why doesn't she hop around and eat foliage?

Granted, she's not exactly smart, but she still talks and acts pretty human for a rabbit.

She IS human, after all. I'm taking an artistic license right here to say that the reason a rabbit can't talk is due to it being a rabbit, a rabbit turned human would be able to talk and have a personality. The bases for this are similar to those in the origins of the kazuth.

She's however vegetarian, she's quite jumpy too. Although, since she can walk, I guess it wouldn't be pretty illogical to jump everywhere.

Last edited by kamaitama on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Naria Aoki - Page 2 Fluffy-bunny
naria is a bunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Naria Aoki - Page 2 White_bunny

hoppity hop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:13 pm

oh god
oh god
oh god
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
oh god
oh god
oh god

yes zaku.

that means you're a pedofurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
oh god
oh god
oh god

yes zaku.

that means you're a pedofurry.

wasn't he already?

*points to taka*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm

*looks down, ashamed*
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
*looks down, ashamed*

That's hot.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Anyway, can you people move to votes? Naria has been hanging around the approval section for a long while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Kallistia wrote:
*points to taka*

Points to KAY.

I would toss this an accept, don't see why not given the past record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:20 pm

This gets my accept. I don't see her being abused. Seen as how the "power" is too little for
MC to be tempted by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 pm

K, accepted, moving it
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:44 pm

The ability to turn into light particles and being hopeless in combat are two completely contradictory statements.

But it's MC, so obviously MC will think of a way to make it balanced and fair.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
The ability to turn into light particles and being hopeless in combat are two completely contradictory statements.

But it's MC, so obviously MC will think of a way to make it balanced and fair.

It's already well balanced, far balanced actually.

The only possible combat use for exploding into light is that the burst might stun someone under certain lightning conditions, as would any flashlight or lamp.

Light doesn't have mass, light can't really harm anyone, the heat produced in the explosion is comparable to that of a flashlight. I've already explained that she explodes only on potentially fatal blows, and if she explodes too often, she might lose cohesion, and die.

I've also stated, she's extremely physically frail, and due to her composition, unable to authentically use magic in any normal way ( It's like if you were to use your own blood to attack ). She's a terrible shot and quite clumsy.

This is why she's completely hopeless in combat. Regular humans are far more likely to win in combat than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:44 am

I thought it was a magical form, not a light-

Did you change it?
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Kruggly wrote:
I thought it was a magical form, not a light-

Did you change it?

Okay, allow me to explain this.

The burst is into light, light is a type of energy. It can be considered a primordial type of energy to many reactions.

Given that the new definition of magic has never really been established, and since everyone talks about "magical energy", I will refer to magic as a type of energy too, as the amount of energy required to transform matter into something else. Magical essence being the potential energy of matter to be transformed into magical energy

Put simply, the latent magical essence, in her, which is what makes her retain her shape, and is really what she is. When attacked lethally, her magical essence simply transforms into another type of energy, heat and light ( Light in this case is far more relevant than the little heat produced within this conversion ).

This transformation lasts roughly 2 seconds. If it were to last more than 10 seconds, all of her magical essence would vanish into light and heat. Which is also the reason why it tires her out, some of the magic turned heat stays on the environment.

It's light, it's not blinding light, just light, I explained how strong it is before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naria Aoki   Naria Aoki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naria Aoki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2