Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our shiny new EMPTY server

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Our shiny new EMPTY server Empty
PostSubject: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 pm

I'd be really pissed if I had bought this server instead of Matt. And I'm still pissed. It's Friday night. Not once this week, have I seen anyone on the server, save for Nar, Matt, Richard, MUNROE, and some other faggot who's name starts with an R and ends in a uta. And even when they were there, there was barely ANY roleplay. Honestly, the only person I've rped with on the new server is Matt. Maybe Richard, but he's too mysterious to get to know.

My point is, join the server and roleplay, or this will be under your bed in a week:

Our shiny new EMPTY server Bloodsucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 pm

He looks pretty sexy.

Wouldn't mind that big boy under my bed;

On a different note, if my computer wasn't broken, I'd be one fucking shit up like usual.

Always willing to RP in Steam-friends, if anyone's ever bored, give me a call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Phear wrote:
I'd be really pissed if I had bought this server instead of Matt. And I'm still pissed. It's Friday night. Not once this week, have I seen anyone on the server, save for Nar, Matt, Richard, MUNROE, and some other faggot who's name starts with an R and ends in a uta. And even when they were there, there was barely ANY roleplay. Honestly, the only person I've rped with on the new server is Matt. Maybe Richard, but he's too mysterious to get to know.

My point is, join the server and roleplay, or this will be under your bed in a week:

Our shiny new EMPTY server Bloodsucker
I'll sleep on the couch. D:<

Last edited by Kallistia on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Just realized,

That's a bloodsucker from Stalker, too bad that game sucked. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 pm

I lost most of my muse with Zaku's computer on the fritz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
I lost most of my muse with Zaku's computer on the fritz.

You don't play, because I can't play?

That's so sweet, Psyche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Quote :
Maybe Richard, but he's too mysterious to get to know.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 am

OA's on there too. Tho I'd like to see few more on, meself.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:07 am

Orange Apple is bak? O.o Since when? And I'm going on it today. For most of it actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 pm

I'll be terribly busy this weekend, I'm on a model UN (Great for curriculum, I wanna study outside my country).

I just have to say though, it is near impossible for us to get some new population if people simply don't invite their friends in. We have facilitated everything to you, we even changed names in order to get new population. To filter noobs out we have a quiz, and to actually train them I'm gonna implement a tutorial system.

Wanna help Olden/Aeria? Don't make new lore, make new friends. The reason there's nobody playing is that there's nobody encouraging them to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

The thing is, people join, and see things they don't like, or the drama they don't want to be apart of, and even the reputation they don't want to bear. And I don't blame them, you tell them, 'Hey, come play FANTASY ROLEPLAY WITH OLDEN, with me.' And they want to gag, not only is it Fantasy Roleplay, the most shunned genre there is out there next to Furry-RP, or any Japanese shit, it's OLDEN, despite what we call ourselves now, we're still OLDEN, we use OLDEN forums, we've got the same OLDEN roots, the same OLDEN members, and the same OLDEN shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:15 pm

What I saw alot of bef when I was inserver was the whole people joining and then failing the test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Because there was a question;

'What town does this RP partiipate in'
A) Surna
B) Thereon
C) Washington
D) I don't fucking know

The first two are perfectly acceptable answers, there's no way to pick between the two, if they're not fucking experts on the lore, and even then, THEREON was the town in Mouse-Pie, that could easily confuse other members as well, I think that question isn't really necessary, seeing as they'd need to learn the lore first, and I honestly didn't learn the name of the town until I played on the server, I don't know, 'bout a year ago.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Because there was a question;

'What town does this RP partiipate in'
A) Surna
B) Thereon
C) Washington
D) I don't fucking know

The first two are perfectly acceptable answers, there's no way to pick between the two, if they're not fucking experts on the lore, and even then, THEREON was the town in Mouse-Pie, that could easily confuse other members as well, I think that question isn't really necessary, seeing as they'd need to learn the lore first, and I honestly didn't learn the name of the town until I played on the server, I don't know, 'bout a year ago.

Oh, what am I meant to ask? What's the name of the server? You're meant to fucking know what you're getting into before jumping into conclusions. If you don't even know where you are how are you going to be a good member of the community? How are you even going to RP if you have nearly absolutely no idea of what you're doing?

I can run a poll, and I can guarantee you, it's not the confusion between Surna and Thereon which causes most test failures, it's all the questions. Some think we're on City 45, some think there is a money system, some think we use guns.

It is not that question which people fail, it's every question, it's a hard quiz. Even with that, it will be fixed when I add the tutorial system, which is, by the way, already done, I just have to fix some stuff so it properly works for everyone.

On another related issue, I'm sick of you people telling me shit like if I was some sort of worker for you? You're gonna ask your stuff nicely, you're gonna request it with proper words or else I'm just gonna move on with my life. I'm not getting paid, this is volunteer work.

Else, you'll have to find a way to fix your own shit, cause I'm not doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:48 pm

kamaitama wrote:
On another related issue, I'm sick of you people telling me shit like if I was some sort of worker for you? You're gonna ask your stuff nicely, you're gonna request it with proper words or else I'm just gonna move on with my life. I'm not getting paid, this is volunteer work.

Else, you'll have to find a way to fix your own shit, cause I'm not doing it.

Spoiler:

I completely agree. Unless people are being wrongfully insulted, they shouldn't demand a change.
Well, at least some of us have the decency to ask nicely.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Why participate if:
People give each other shit
Ignores them
And complains

My Two cents, since most people do act like a jackass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Why participate if:
Ignores them
And complains

Drakeson, enough of your pessimism, it's counter-productive.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
Why participate if:
Ignores them
And complains

She's right. If you're going to continue acting like a pissy badass who can't be bothered to do anything, then you're more than welcome to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Kallistia wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
Why participate if:
Ignores them
And complains

She's right. If you're going to continue acting like a pissy badass who can't be bothered to do anything, then you're more than welcome to leave.

Didn't he say he was leaving anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:
Kallistia wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
Why participate if:
Ignores them
And complains

Didn't he say he was leaving anyways?
Yeah, but only because I wasn't talking to him onserver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Instead of insulting the community as a whole, Drakeson, maybe it'd be more productive, and practical, to actually calm the fuck down, and tell us what's wrong, and why you're so angry about god knows what, so we can either try to change, or fix the problem. Otherwise, you're being a stubborn jackass that either needs to shut his mouth, or get the hell out.

Honestly, that goes for everyone.

If you've got a problem, voice it, but don't post about how everyone's a jackass. If anything, you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 pm

That's already under my bed, and we're BFFs.
I do go on the server, but usually not when other people aren't there. Specially when it's the time where i'm online and everyone else isn't. My excuse for not being there yesterday was that I was at a sleepover, though I did get to go on there computer and do some stuff, though they lack steam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I was on the server today,

With Psyche, Narran, and Phear, that was it. It was disappointing to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 pm

lululul,
I left for one reason: Most of you all in together act like an asshole for no reason.
Must I say more in depth?
I think it pretty much covers it.

Unless you obviously don't see the following posts above this one, of which people replied so violently and lovely derogatory words. Let alone, as well some personal hit to the kidney one would see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Drakeson wrote:
lululul,
I left for one reason: Most of you all in together act like an asshole for no reason.
Must I say more in depth?
I think it pretty much covers it.

Well, there's the door.

Hope it hits you on the ass.

Aeria doesn't need members like you amongst it, we were good friends once, and we've had our quarrels, but you've become nothing but a jackass recently, and I'm saddened to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our shiny new EMPTY server
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next