Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our shiny new EMPTY server

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:27 am

*sad :c*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:28 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
The one where I called you nothing but a piece of chink filth?

Yeah, because you were being a jackass, and my point still stands.

Hence why I so deserve such things and your point is not so invalid.
And how flame wars start that you yourself are a jackass, so much for you yelling, "KICK ME OUT, BAN ME etc... etc.."

~~~~~ Fail Grammar up

Anyway, so that just proves yourself that after so many posts of wanting to be banned and saying "I'm an asshole." You have yet to change at all Zaku.

Oh, here we go. You want a troll, Drakeson, I'll be your troll.

But if you can't handle the heat, then you better get the fuck out.

You want, my honest, truthful opinion of you? Well, here it goes.

You're nothing but a worthless piece of chink filth that needs to get his shit together before he thinks for a split fucking second he has the right to come into a place, where people I consider very close friends enjoy, and label them jackasses, because he's got nothing better to fucking do but be a leech to a community that's already suffering, and needs to get back on it's feed, if I had the fucking power, you'd be gone in an instant, you've done nothing for this fucking community except start trouble-- we've had our down times, I know I for one haven't tried shit for this community, but I've changed-- it's you who hasn't, and don't think for a fucking second you've got the right to put me down, because all I've been trying to do is better myself, for not only everyone, but this community, and those I care about. I want you to step into my shoes, and get off your fat ass, and look a little. Learn your fucking place before you mock this community, or it's members, and mark my words. Next time you do so, it won't end nicely.

I'm waiting, for this is a challenge Zaku.
I will love how this will end.

You care no one, you spoke yourself in so many posts "Ban me I'm the problem"
You yourself is just a mere Drama Queen, and Attention Whore, you should ask communities opinions of Olden, and why people don't join Olden.

You would learn the true fact it is.

So please I'm waiting Zaku I will mark your words, and that I have said it once and I will say it agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:28 am

STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:30 am

I think you've played way too much World of Warcraft, kiddo.

This isn't a fucking duel, alright-- we're not fucking knights on our way to god know's where-- korea or some shit, wherever you live.

I'm no attention whore, and if I was, god forbid you'd know. And drama queen? Please-- it's people like you that give this community a bad name, let me remind you of the ever so popular line;

Quote :
Steven Kisakia wipes his rather limp dick on the bed... lol

We're a community labeled for our downfalls, instead of our successes, because of people like you that manage to weave inside, and put everything down. People like you that run off, and run your fucking mouth, only to come crawling back here, and like I said. We don't need you, nobody does, so why don't you run the hell off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 am

Zaku350 wrote:
I think you've played way too much World of Warcraft, kiddo.

This isn't a fucking duel, alright-- we're not fucking knights on our way to god know's where-- korea or some shit, wherever you live.

I'm no attention whore, and if I was, god forbid you'd know. And drama queen? Please-- it's people like you that give this community a bad name, let me remind you of the ever so popular line;

Quote :
Steven Kisakia wipes his rather limp dick on the bed... lol

We're a community labeled for our downfalls, instead of our successes, because of people like you that manage to weave inside, and put everything down. People like you that run off, and run your fucking mouth, only to come crawling back here, and like I said. We don't need you, nobody does, so why don't you run the hell off.

I totally am giving you the bad name.
Funny, I remember only small successes, for changing and redeeming themselves slowly, but only civil war and internal conflict erupts such as your plans to destroy Olden after making another forum and stealing everyone.

And why should I run off, let me quote on you, "I'm the problem"
afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:33 am

STOP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:34 am

Drakeson, that's not even the right community, jesus. You chinks really do have a terrible sense of memory.

You're not welcome here, and I'm not gonna' sit here, and be insulted by some fat ass kid who can't even spell right, so keep on running your mouth, whatever. Nobody cares, nobody respects you, and quite frankly, nobody likes you. So keep rambling, because nobody cares.

Hope you feel good 'bout yourself, because we're all lovin' it.

Just remember, who you are, and where you stand. As nothing but a leech. Just keep on sucking, because that's all you're good for.

And I'm done Narran, I'm not going to waste my time with some hypocritical Asian over the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:35 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Drakeson, that's not even the right community, jesus. You chinks really do have a terrible sense of memory.

You're not welcome here, and I'm not gonna' sit here, and be insulted by some fat ass kid who can't even spell right, so keep on running your mouth, whatever. Nobody cares, nobody respects you, and quite frankly, nobody likes you. So keep rambling, because nobody cares.

Just remember, who you are, and where you stand. As nothing but a leech. Just keep on sucking, because that's all you're good for.

And I'm done Narran, I'm not going to waste my time with some hypocritical Asian over the internet.
c:
Thank you zaku..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 am

Zaku350 wrote:

I'm totally a fat ass kid who can't even spell right.

I am to I'm loving it too.

But that reminds me of those days where you were nothing but a leech and everyone despised you, oh how I remember those days. But at least your better and gotten to be supposedly nicer, at least you respected me more than anyone?

But merely this just saddens me after I came back you and silly racial terms. So truly I'll keep rambling but I assure you something will happen.

lol!

But if you want I'll bring one person, and I'll show you what his reaction is, just a random person out of my friends list, maybe hey lets bring someone from the old days back to bring about there opinion once more?
Maybe that will help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 am

Quote :
but I assure you something will happen.

Uh-oh, he's getting the VRP trolls again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
but I assure you something will happen.

Uh-oh, he's getting the VRP trolls again.

Oh please, VRP Trolls I'm making this civilized its just a rise and fall thing a roller coaster you may say.

Why bring VRP Into this?
Truly why? It only brings more hatred and violence it doesn't help the situation of why I'm trying to prove that people still act like an ass. Look at divinity some still disrespect him it seems, look at John Leet being trolled due to his character. Richard being disrespected here and there short amount of times. What else?

You know its been to long have I just sat back and said nothing now here I am expressing my opinion in front of you, and this is your reaction and response. It leads to this in the end. A mere statement funny and typical yes? "I just think everyone acts like an ass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:44 am

Quote :
Why bring VRP Into this?
Truly why? It only brings more hatred and violence it doesn't help the situation

Why bring anyone's past into this, it only brings more hatred and violence, that doesn't help the community.

Practice what you preach, or shut your mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:46 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
Why bring VRP Into this?
Truly why? It only brings more hatred and violence it doesn't help the situation

Why bring anyone's past into this, it only brings more hatred and violence, that doesn't help the community.

Practice what you preach, or shut your mouth.

Your the one bringing the past into this, I merely wanting to bring one of very old olden members to give there opinion of how the community could possibly change and would give its opinion postive and negative side.
It helps the community.

So I am practicing what I preach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:46 am

Quote :
It helps the community.

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:47 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
It helps the community.

Lol

Lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 am

Drakeson, everyone, please.. enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 am

What I posted my opinion I only get the shits end of the stick reply.
All I want is answers to fix and repair in a process
^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 am

Drakeson wrote:
^.^

If only you spoke english.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:50 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
^.^

I kno rite? flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:50 am

Drakeson wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
^.^

I kno rite? flower
flowerererer. queen
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 am

Holy bitch this is a flame fest.

Can you guys keep it civil for five minutes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our shiny new EMPTY server
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3