Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our shiny new EMPTY server

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
lululul,
I left for one reason: Most of you all in together act like an asshole for no reason.
Must I say more in depth?
I think it pretty much covers it.

Well, there's the door.

Hope it hits you on the ass.

Aeria doesn't need members like you amongst it, we were good friends once, and we've had our quarrels, but you've become nothing but a jackass recently, and I'm saddened to say it.

Yes, Zaku
Lets see my following actions Ih've been jackass recently.
*Slowly looks through*
Nope got none.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Drakeson wrote:
lululul,
I left for one reason: Most of you all in together act like an asshole for no reason.

Unless you obviously don't see the following posts above this one, of which people replied so violently and lovely derogatory words. Let alone, as well some personal hit to the kidney one would see.

Hah. How laughably hypocritical and childish.

If you can't think about this on an intellectual level and actually leave, that's fine.

As your people say, "Go get banned".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
lululul,

Unless you obviously don't see the following posts above this one, of which people replied so violently and lovely derogatory words. Let alone, as well some personal hit to the kidney one would see.

Hah. How laughably hypocritical and childish.

If you can't think about this on an intellectual level and actually leave, that's fine.

As your people say, "Go get banned".

Orly?

And I did give you on a Intellectual level, I stated such a small comment, and you reply this.
Must I say more my friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Quote :
Yes, Zaku
*Slowly looks through*
Nope got none.

Read your posts,

Look back to how you acted on server, people criticized you, and asked nicely if you would stop being so tedious, and annoying-- and you replied with, as blunt as it sounds, 'go fuck yourself, i dont have too'

And that's pretty much it, you're refusing to help anyone, and you're being an ass, period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
Yes, Zaku
*Slowly looks through*
Nope got none.

Read your posts,

Look back to how you acted on server, people criticized you, and asked nicely if you would stop being so tedious, and annoying-- and you replied with, as blunt as it sounds, 'go fuck yourself, i dont have too'

And that's pretty much it, you're refusing to help anyone, and you're being an ass, period.

Funny yet has anyone has asked me any help, I helped I tried rping away from tavern it seems thats only thing I was asked to do to help it seems.

And the criticized?
I didn't get any of that it seems only trolls and replies from munroe of harassing me.
Thats a knee slapper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Enough, you guys.
The last thing our community needs is more drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Enough, you guys.
The last thing our community needs is more drama.

Yet you go around to characters trying start it up.
Let me bring a person back here *Pulls John*
*Then pulls the link towards Alexander the Paladin of mine of latest post*

Explain to me, why Jackassery exists when were supposedly "Starting a new" friendship for everyone?
That brings to my point once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
Yes, Zaku
*Slowly looks through*
Nope got none.

Read your posts,

Funny yet has anyone has asked me any help, I helped I tried rping away from tavern it seems thats only thing I was asked to do to help it seems.

And the criticized?
I didn't get any of that it seems only trolls and replies from munroe of harassing me.
Thats a knee slapper.

**Varmithas Drakeson would do this, and would do that.**

Not only is this terrible grammar if you're speaking in a phrase you wish to convey as action; it's confusing, and quite frankly annoying. Whenever somebody called you out on it, you flipped and said, 'Well fuck u troll, i dont have to, you cant tell me what to do, troll' instead of even trying to cooperate.

Second, Munroe wasn't harassing you, you're another bitchy kid, like the ones that labeled me this big bad troll. Anyone that goes against what you think is a troll, huh? How typical.

Third, nobody wanted to go out to the woods to RP with you, I don't know what you expected, but it's obvious if people gathered around one point, they're going to continue doing so if they're having fun; so you can't complain that they didn't follow you.

Now, if you're leaving, be my guest, if not. Shut your mouth, or actually try to help and voice what you think, instead of replying to everything with, 'Oh ho ho that's funny, jackass'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
Yes, Zaku
*Slowly looks through*
Nope got none.

Read your posts,

And the criticized?
Thats a knee slapper.

**Varmithas Drakeson would do this, and would do that.**

Not only is this terrible grammar if you're speaking in a phrase you wish to convey as action; it's confusing, and quite frankly annoying. Whenever somebody called you out on it, you flipped and said, 'Well fuck u troll, i dont have to, you cant tell me what to do, troll' instead of even trying to cooperate.

Second, Munroe wasn't harassing you, you're another bitchy kid, like the ones that labeled me this big bad troll. Anyone that goes against what you think is a troll, huh? How typical.

Third, nobody wanted to go out to the woods to RP with you, I don't know what you expected, but it's obvious if people gathered around one point, they're going to continue doing so if they're having fun; so you can't complain that they didn't follow you.

Now, if you're leaving, be my guest, if not. Shut your mouth, or actually try to help and voice what you think, instead of replying to everything with, 'Oh ho ho that's funny, jackass'

Oh how so, obviously I have terrible grammar, I wonder if you ever remembered English is my second language. No one ever helped me let alone I asked you yourself, and you only push it to the side delaying it let alone I asked others they do the same. And please do tell me since when does anyone ever call me out that doesn't include emitting a jackass tone?

I co-operated multiple times those who willing to RP Matt was one of them, I rp'ed with him as you all in the tavern cluster fucking.

And Zaku must I get munroe here for him to approve it again after he told me in SF big bold letters "Okay okay I'll stop harassing you." How typical eh?

And I came into the town to RP with others, as it seems no one loves to rp in the forest, I wanted to spread the varieties of roleplaying everywhere not, the typical clusterfuck in one single area.

I'll pass on not leaving I'll continue to post my suggestions with my two cents and feedback. If you would so take this suggestion, knowing you could just simply ignore it Zaku since i know very well your capable of handling such things, ignore my posts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:00 am

Quote :
If you would so take this suggestion, knowing you could just simply ignore it Zaku since i know very well your capable of handling such things, ignore my posts?

I'm not even sure what this means,

Second, I never ignored your posts, there's a difference. I never took them into consideration, because you've been a down-right ass about them.

And I can't have a debate with someone, whom of which I can't understand what they're saying, so I'll leave it at that, enjoy your stay; and find yourself some manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
If you would so take this suggestion, knowing you could just simply ignore it Zaku since i know very well your capable of handling such things, ignore my posts?

I'm not even sure what this means,

Second, I never ignored your posts, there's a difference. I never took them into consideration, because you've been a down-right ass about them.

And I can't have a debate with someone, whom of which I can't understand what they're saying, so I'll leave it at that, enjoy your stay; and find yourself some manners.

The last sentence in other saying meant:
Something I don't even wanted to type, just a thing holding my rage in.

I'll find my manners with others have found there's, yes?

Also first: You never bothered to ask me in person, "What does this mean" You rather took the lazy way out and walked away. Instead of telling me, to try fix it and make you understand what it truly meant.

Doesn't take much to simply type these words out.
CNP The sentence you don't understand, give it to me I tell you what it meant and I edit it and fix it.

Last edited by Drakeson on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 am

Quote :

Also first: You never bothered to ask me in person, "What does this mean" You rather took the lazy way out and walked away. Instead of me trying fix it and make you understand what it meant.

I didn't ask, because I knew you'd give some douche-like response; sort've like what you just gave me.

And,

Quote :

Then you're not helping the problem, then you're the 'lazy' one who needs to grow the fuck up. Practice what you preach, before you expect others to pave a path for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:06 am

I did state the problem zaku so many times,
"Your all acting like a jackass"
Didn't notice the first two posts of mine in this thread?

How can I suggest something a problem like that?
"Can you be nicer to me?"
"Can you stop trolling others, like Kardiliaz?"

Oh those are suggestions, there you go Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 am

Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Stop
I've heard enough, and I'm sick of these drama-filled flamewars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 am

IF YOUR GOING TO FUCKING ARGUE, ARGUE IN PMS INSTEAD OF POSTING YOUR BULLOCKS IN THREAD AND DERAILEING THEM LIKE IMMATURE FUCKING ASSHOLES. ARGUING ABOUT, 'OMG, NO ONE ASKED ME TO HELP, OMG, I FEEL SO LIKE, OMG', SHUT THE HELL UP. YEAH, I GOT ASKED TO DO SOMETHING ONCE, MAYBE TWICE, BUT I REALLY DONT CARE. ANYONE ELSE, IM WILLING TO PARTICIPATE IN ALOT OF THINGS, BUT IF I GOT SOMETHING TO DO, I GOT SOMETHING TO DO, OH FUCKING WELL. WHO CARES THAT ENGLISH IS YOUR SECOND LANGUAGE? ENGLISH IS MY ONLY LANGUAGE. WHO CARES. PEOPLE LEFT AND CAME BACK. WHO CARES. WE HAVE A BAD REPUTATION, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE. BUT QUITE FRANKLY, I BET THE MARJORITY OF THE FRIENDS PEOPLE WILL MAKE OUTSIDE OF OLDEN WILL -JUST NOT BE INTERESTED-, OR THEY WONT BE SERIOUS AND JUST GO 'GHEY, I LIKE DARKRP BETTER' OR 'I LIKE TACOSCRIPT BETTER'. WHO CARES. LIFE DOESNT REVOLVES AROUND ONE PLACE, ONE PERSON, THE INTERNET. PEOPLE CAN LIVE WITHOUT SOME THINGS, AND QUITE FRANKLY, I BET EVERY ONE OF US COULD LIVE WITHOUT OLDEN. IM NOT SAYING, 'LOL GET RID OF IT', IM SAYING, IF WE DONT GET PEOPLE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS, WE WONT. IF LIFE ISNT FAIR, THIS WONT BE EITHER, JUST GOTTA TAKE THAT INTO MIND.

rantfuckingrantnospacesrant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 am

Suggestion:
Attitude Change of where everyone actually starts respecting people. Since really, please do tell me when did people actually start RESPECTING each other of this whole new start.

The stated: Change name since- well not really if we did change name from Olden people will find out sooner or later.

Slowly cleaning up records those who weren't exposed to the tall tales of Geowulf Olden and how it changed greatly.
Couldn't hurt I think if you could persuade someone to, "Hey come here again I know you heard a lot of how shitty this community is, it has been months though or days, and changed a lot blah blah blah blah."

Last edited by Drakeson on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 am

I didn't even bother reading that, because I know it's not worth my time.

On a second note, nobody's being a jackass except you Drakeson, so, either the rest of us are blind, or you're nothing but a hypocrite.

And, Olden hasn't changed since Geo was leader, I don't know if you've looked around lately, but it's in the same state it has been for months. The server being the only progress we've made in that time, and the only. What we need is a new forums, a new name, and we need to weed out some people, quite frankly people like you.

Nobody has an attitude problem, from what I can tell, we're treating eachother with respect, you're the one that waltz in, and labeled everyone a jackass for not agreeing with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 am

We do need new forums. I could make them, but apparently I'm too stupid to handle it. >_<
:l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:20 am

Zaku350 wrote:
I
Nobody has an attitude problem, from what I can tell, we're treating eachother with respect, you're the one that waltz in, and labeled everyone a jackass for not agreeing with you.

How so Zaku,
If I could so gladly take that Console Log from the past weeks, Maybe MC could help me on that due to RCON
Get that log, post it possibly on this thread onto the flame fest/wars when it started and ended.

Following events blah blah blah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:20 am

The one where I called you nothing but a piece of chink filth?

Yeah, because you were being a jackass, and my point still stands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 am

Zaku350 wrote:

Hence why I so deserve such things and your point is not so invalid.
And how flame wars start that you yourself are a jackass, so much for you yelling, "KICK ME OUT, BAN ME etc... etc.."

~~~~~ Fail Grammar up

Anyway, so that just proves yourself that after so many posts of wanting to be banned and saying "I'm an asshole." You have yet to change at all Zaku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:23 am

Soo, should I make new forums? >w<
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 am

Zaku350 wrote:

^ This.

Perhaps you never left your trolling Halo Rp server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

^ This.

Perhaps you never left your trolling Halo Rp server.

Rp Server was changed into some other community.
Aw well, my point still stands you continue to flame me and insult me as best you can with racial remarks.

I still see myself as an asshole it seems?

Hence why some communities I go to and talked to:
"Olden is just a bunch of Drama Queens and Faggots."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 am

Drakeson wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

Hence why I so deserve such things and your point is not so invalid.
And how flame wars start that you yourself are a jackass, so much for you yelling, "KICK ME OUT, BAN ME etc... etc.."

~~~~~ Fail Grammar up

Anyway, so that just proves yourself that after so many posts of wanting to be banned and saying "I'm an asshole." You have yet to change at all Zaku.

Oh, here we go. You want a troll, Drakeson, I'll be your troll.

But if you can't handle the heat, then you better get the fuck out.

You want, my honest, truthful opinion of you? Well, here it goes.

You're nothing but a worthless piece of chink filth that needs to get his shit together before he thinks for a split fucking second he has the right to come into a place, where people I consider very close friends enjoy, and label them jackasses, because he's got nothing better to fucking do but be a leech to a community that's already suffering, and needs to get back on it's feed, if I had the fucking power, you'd be gone in an instant, you've done nothing for this fucking community except start trouble-- we've had our down times, I know I for one haven't tried shit for this community, but I've changed-- it's you who hasn't, and don't think for a fucking second you've got the right to put me down, because all I've been trying to do is better myself, for not only everyone, but this community, and those I care about. I want you to step into my shoes, and get off your fat ass, and look a little. Learn your fucking place before you mock this community, or it's members, and mark my words. Next time you do so, it won't end nicely.

Quote :
Hence why some communities I go to and talked to:
"Olden is just a bunch of Drama Queens and Faggots."

Because of pissy brats like you, people we don't fucking need, and never will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our shiny new EMPTY server   Our shiny new EMPTY server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our shiny new EMPTY server
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next