Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival of the fucking bug report thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Revival of the fucking bug report thread Empty
PostSubject: Revival of the fucking bug report thread   Revival of the fucking bug report thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Nobody even cares that it exists.

But still, report bugs here

GUIDELINES!

1) No text only posts, I want copy of console errors, screenshots, evidence, so I can actually fix it.

2) Don't infer, don't draw conclusions, that's up to the devs, send your bug reports over, I'll put them on a list a fix them

3) NO NEED TO SUGGEST HERE; I'll make a thread for it.

4) I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL OPINION, STORY, ETCETERA. This isn't AAA, I will not read it, it will not help anybody, save yourself the trouble.

Here, have a template.

Code:
1) Date of occurrence of the bug:
2) Recurrence ( One time, sometimes, usually:
3) Evidence( Screenshots, console logs, don't post without them ):
4) Description, how you got it:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the fucking bug report thread   Revival of the fucking bug report thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 pm

1) Date of occurrence of the bug: All the time
2) Recurrence ( One time, sometimes, usually: All the time
3) Evidence( Screenshots, console logs, don't post without them ): It's hard not to notice this bug when your console is spammed with resizer errors, go on server, you'll get like a trillion of them. Nuff said.
4) Description, how you got it: Everyone gets it, and I have reason to believe that it's why the server crashes 24/7.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the fucking bug report thread   Revival of the fucking bug report thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Kallistia wrote:
1) Date of occurrence of the bug: All the time
2) Recurrence ( One time, sometimes, usually: All the time
3) Evidence( Screenshots, console logs, don't post without them ): It's hard not to notice this bug when your console is spammed with resizer errors, go on server, you'll get like a trillion of them. Nuff said.
4) Description, how you got it: Everyone gets it, and I have reason to believe that it's why the server crashes 24/7.

What did I just say that I CAN'T FIX ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY ERRORS, LOGS, OR SCREENSHOTS.

Besides, I never get this error. And it wouldn't cause the server to crash.

If someone would PLEASE just send me this error, it'll be so much easier, since, you know, the reason something is not fixed is because I'm not seeing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the fucking bug report thread   Revival of the fucking bug report thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:40 pm

The constant crashing is one.

I don't think I need to make much more of a post.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the fucking bug report thread   Revival of the fucking bug report thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
The constant crashing is one.

I don't think I need to make much more of a post.

No, you need to not post at all.

How many times do I have to say that I can't FIX what I can't even SEE. The crashing of the server is probably something on the server. I'll have to do some examining, since it doesn't put any posts at all.

But for one, just recommendation to everyone on the future? Don't believe you know why it's caused or how to fix it, you don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the fucking bug report thread   Revival of the fucking bug report thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival of the fucking bug report thread
Page 1 of 1