Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I heard you like deleting character pages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

So I heard you like deleting character pages Empty
PostSubject: So I heard you like deleting character pages   So I heard you like deleting character pages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Wow, I'll assume Mack just deleted my character page.

Admittedly the "Take your head out of your ass" comment was unneeded, but really?

I just disproved your entire argument with a large post, and then you delete my thread, that speaks volumes about your ability to reason and actually carry out a decent argument.

Also "You're op do it or I delete your char hurr hurr" is not an argument.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you like deleting character pages   So I heard you like deleting character pages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

you were moved back to approval because of reports of powergaming and other things, you're on a massive high-horse throughout the entire approval process, refusing to change anything we ask you to, and then you insult us at every turn. i warn you to fix your shit before your next post or i will delete it, as we've been trying to tell you for 3 pages, and you insult me once again and pull a strawman going "others are worse".

1. others aren't moved back to approval due to powergaming reports
2. others don't flame admins, moderators and community members outright

you had your warning and ignored it. you've got only yourself to blame.

Quote :
Also "You're op do it or I delete your char hurr hurr" is not an argument.

we've used up all the others
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you like deleting character pages   So I heard you like deleting character pages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 pm

It's funny how you never say what "The others are"

Also, someone please tell me when I powergamed? Because no one seems to know when, just that I did it, funny coincidence. I'm not changing shit unless I get actual reasons, not the same bullcrap over and over again, and if that's not enough for you, then fine, I'm done with olden.

Also, way to abuse moderator by deleting my entire character page, and yea, your character IS WORSE for the reasons I stated, he sounds impossible for most people to fucking beat, I bet he would rape John in combat, and you JUST made that char.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you like deleting character pages   So I heard you like deleting character pages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

1. i wasn't the one who got the reports of the powergames, and they're allowed to be anonymous, especially since you made a thread and went "OMG WHU SAID DAT IM GUNA KEEL DEM"
2. you're changing shit when the entire community's telling you to change it.
what's that? everyone wants me to change it because they think i can't handle the power due to reports of me powergaming? bah! ignore them! i need ACTUAL reasons!
3. my character is worse yadda yadda okay well as i said, he didn't get reported for powergaming
4. i warned you i was going to delete it and you didn't even say anything about my warning, so i deleted it.

come up with something better than a strawman next time.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you like deleting character pages   So I heard you like deleting character pages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 pm

i also forgot to say this;

you're more than welcome to stay. in fact, i'd prefer it if you stayed. contrary to popular belief i don't really have anything against you.

but please, just remake john udgrad. not because i say so, not because any single other person said it. but because the community said it.

but if you decide to leave then i'm sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you like deleting character pages   So I heard you like deleting character pages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I heard you like deleting character pages
Page 1 of 1