Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joseph Blacke - trash

Go down 
+4
Koliup
GeoWulf
Gambit
Stupid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Actually, I beg to differ--

You were cybering on the server, just a little while ago. Through PMs, no doubt. But that's besides the point. Rule 9 states no suggestive, or inappropriate behavior that could be taken sexually is to happen on server. Just keep that in mind.

And no, I saw several /me's of: "eyes her breasts" Or other, ridiculous unneeded emotes. And I'm not shooting you down, don't get pissy because someone is disagreeing with you. I disagree with a lot of people, it's what I do.

And, you've been in the community.. for... three days, is it? Yes, Kazuth have a pretty bad, and vile reputation, for they used to be very sexually active, as we can put it bluntly. Regardless,

I stay on my decision, and give you a big fat Deny, unless you change the race.

Yes, I was previously Cybering on the server via PMs/SF...

I do those sorts of things ICly because my character is a pervert (I suppose), soon to change.

Correction, four days.

Quote from an SF chat: "Zaki: Does Zaku's word count in denial/approval of characters.. He is holding a fat grudge on me..
Thorn: he doesn't, really"

Also, I am not getting pissy.
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet
Name: Evenheart Tolken
Race: Human.

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 pm

( . . )
( --------- )
( NAME: DENY )
__--'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''--__

Lol I just made that to show what Zaku ment by FAT DENY.

(I just made that! Razz )

NOOOOOOOO IT WAS RUINED BY FORUM SCRIPT

:'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Nobody does-- admins make the final decision. Though, does that stop me from voicing my opinion. No.

And, you should know that is against the rules. Cybering on server, even through PMs. And excuse me, four days. My bad. Regardless, I'm letting others know why I don't want it accepted. Would you rather me just fat out deny it, and leaving you wondering why? Because this way, maybe you can change your ways, and earn an accept from me. But as Ruta so kindly told you:

I don't matter in these conversations.

And I'm not holding a grudge. And that's where you're throwing a pissy-fit. Because I'm disagreeing with you. Why would I hold a grudge against you? I've known you for four days, and barely at that. I just dislike characters that are solely for cybering, and sex. Lets look at the Red-Pet Effect for example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Generally a single member or admin can only really put suggestions to change what they see fit, it's only when a bunch of members/admins have the same opinion of accept or deny that chars should be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Generally a single member or admin can only really put suggestions to change what they see fit, it's only when a bunch of members/admins have the same opinion of accept or deny that chars should be accepted.

Exactly. Zak-I- took you out of context. Is all I was saying.
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm

hey btw zaku i wanted to ask u how do u make that thing below every comment u make that shows ur characters and when u click em it sends link to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 pm

And, a Dhamphir + A Kazuth?

Honestly, I think we need some more -normal- characters. Or at least -slighty- normal. I mean, there's only a few humans. Human's being Talibar's most influential, and prosperous race. If I'm not mistaken. Plus, you're new. Maybe you should start out simple, not some wacky combination, like a vampire-cat.

Even Zaku was a human, so you can't turn around and say: "Well, you're not Generic." because I never, ever planned on Zaku becoming a Kazuth. Honestly, at the time I had a bitter hatred for anyone who role played Kazuth.

And, for Cory.

That's my signature, if you contact me in SF I would be happy to make you one.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Alright, thanks for your suggestion, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 am

Plus this new level of herecy would mean your char would be hunted down by the Muller brothers.

Within seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 am

Kruggly wrote:
Plus this new level of herecy would mean your char would be hunted down by the Muller brothers.

Within seconds.

With a little help by the Angry Grandpa Siegfried.

Let me emphasis you can't dodge a Gewehr round. No matter what you do. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 am

Quote :
Let me emphasis you can't dodge a Gewehr round. No matter what you do. <3
'

And even if you do, we'll shove a fuckin' Feuer-Gepäck down your throat.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:03 am

Whaaat?
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Ya your screwed if they even find out that your in Surna!
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Who'll even bother telling them?
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

*Sigh* upon considering it more... He isn't overpowered, and most of this is possible.. except for that vampire pregnancy, just change that.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 pm

I got rid of it by request of Cory's sis. I wanted to see how long it took her to notice. xD
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Ya that was mean you leaving that there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Silly Vampires. I take it back,

I hate vampires now.
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

why do u hate us now?
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Jah. Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Because none of you are Marcus. End.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Mack wrote:
Because none of you are Marcus. End.

^This
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Marcus shouldn't have anything to do with dislikes and likes between people.. Should he? O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Marcus is the incarnation of awesome. End.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Damn it all..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joseph Blacke - trash
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next