Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hazel Dadoni

Go down 
+11
Sharq
Fuzzy Wolfy
link711
thorogoodd
B3SERK
Mr.Magoo
Gambit
Jackxter
Markka
BloodStream
Blitz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 pm

I lol'd hard.

Irony.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:06 pm

So she turned really, really small... I approve.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Ughh.

Character is more stupid. How does a human that small run from the science facility to the ship and up the landing pad.

I semi- thought this out in my head. It took me two seconds to get across the room to the door from end end to the other. Now i don't claim to be able to know how fast a person of two inches could run, but i estimated. And i counted about 16 seconds plus.

There is no way she would reach the shuttle in that kind of time. Not to mention this character makes little sense. If she were that small, she'd very soon starve to death. Sure, hur dur, i can climb up and eat people food, which is A) Fairly impossible if you think about the distance from the floor to the average table or counter. B) Pretty stupid as i think someone would notice the food being left out and yet seemingly not eaten at all.

Why doesn't she just signal these scientists? Becuase she's some sort of loner bitch? Why is she piggybacking their science shuttle then?

And then she arrives at Eshira or whatever. She's A) Stepped on. There's literally no where safe for a person of 2 inches to walk. B) Starve to death yet, again, by never actually reaching anywhere to get found. C) Should she find food, it'd be so large she'd only be really eating one type of food, causing her health to slowly deteriorate due to a very unbalanced diet.

Blitz, i know you put effort to this, it's apparent in the bio, the really tall thing didn't work, so instantly going for the really short thing is quite frankly silly. If you're going to insist your character needs something very odd about it so that it can remain interesting, that's your call. But 2inches is TOO short. Something like 30 centimetres makes much more sense. Atleast she'd be visible.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Although I did already approve.

I agree with Phry...
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 am

This is far better than the original, and I really don't think it's worth arguing over anymore.
Heck, if the borrowers can survive being like 0.5 inches tall, surely she could survive being 2 inches tall.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:18 am

Phry wrote:
Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Derpydent

ok thnx bro Wink.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:54 am

not everyone's mean. Sad i mean i feed my dogs, why wouldn't someone help someone who could be your little pet??
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 am

Blitz wrote:
Phry wrote:

ok thnx bro Wink.

that is fair
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:44 am

Phry voiced my exact thoughts.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Guys, a 2 inch tall person might be a bit silly, but it's less silly than a 50 foot person. It's not easily abused (In fact, it's not POSSIBLE to abuse.)
I think it's time we stop bashing Blitz and let him have something he wants. He's going to struggle to roleplay as this character, yeah. But that's not out problem, it's his.
I'm gonna go ahead and say I approve of this. You guys can go ahead and tell me I'm wrong, and we'll probably end up having a vote by the end of it.

Edit: Also in response to Phry's post; those aren't really arguments against the character, more against the backstory.
A little bit of tweaking by Blitz and this'll be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Phry wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Phry wrote:

ok thnx bro Wink.

that is fair

Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 BwUar
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:11 pm

how're you going to get a playermodel, third person and first person view to pull this character off? I'd just like to inject the engine limitations into the character creation style :/
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Usually you just ignore it or use model manipulator. using a small model like a gib or the hula doll model might work, somehow.

But why the fuck has it suddenly gone from being 55 foot to 3 inches i haven't read this thread lately
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Kali wrote:
Usually you just ignore it or use model manipulator. using a small model like a gib or the hula doll model might work, somehow.

But why the fuck has it suddenly gone from being 55 foot to 3 inches i haven't read this thread lately
because everyone was so butthurt about it and it was my original character premise before I did the 55 foot tall thing.

lol hula.

I prefer model manip
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:46 pm

I guess that's fair, so we'd be posing during stuff like conversations?
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:58 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Kali wrote:
Usually you just ignore it or use model manipulator
Pose the characters? meaning you'd still have to find a model or something :/
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm

No, model manipulator is a downloadable toolgun action that allows you to change your playermodel's size. Not only does it make you look like it, but it actually clips with the rest of your body. It can get really extreme, I remember when narran was screwing around with it and made herself the size of a flea, and one time I made my playermodel big enough I took up all of forest village and even into the skyboc.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:29 pm

i thought model manipulator changes your player model, not your size. that's another tool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Blitz wrote:
No, model manipulator is a downloadable toolgun action that allows you to change your playermodel's size. Not only does it make you look like it, but it actually clips with the rest of your body. It can get really extreme, I remember when narran was screwing around with it and made herself the size of a flea, and one time I made my playermodel big enough I took up all of forest village and even into the skyboc.
You mean Player Resizer?
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:37 pm

yeah that, wait fuck I got model manip and player resizer mixed up.

fff
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Quote :
blitz being lazy

unsuprising.

Quote :
blitz is revealed to be a fat black person

also unsuprising.

Bloodstream wrote:
Edit: Also in response to Phry's post; those aren't really arguments against the character

actually that's more or less exactly what my arguements are against.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm

You seemed to have a bigger problem with the way he did things in the bio, rather than the character herself.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 am

yes I see how this character can be played now, I ALMOST approve ^.^

the only problem would be that a 2 inch character would cause major glitching in the player model, the smallest you SHOULD be is about 0.20 times the size of a normal player, I checked with the actual tool and that seems to be about the limit, that ends up about 15cm, (I'm not the best when it comes to maths) just make this change and the character should be workable, PLUS this is one of few characters who could possibly class as a "Medic", which would be used to patch your player up after a firefight :p

Last edited by cptkickercutleg on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:09 am

BloodStream wrote:
You seemed to have a bigger problem with the way he did things in the bio, rather than the character herself.

yes, but if the bio is flawed, the character's explanation for how it got to where it is today is fairly null, creating huge issues with the character itself.

blitz is pretty ignorant though and refuses to take my advice, just asking that she be slightly bigger, but if the rest of the community want to RP with a 2inch woman that's their choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazel Dadoni
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next