Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we ever gonna get another server?

Go down 
+8
Donixs
Icaso
Crimzon_Reaper
Munroe
Gambit
GeoWulf
TRUlyjuST
kamaitama
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Are we ever gonna get another server? Empty
PostSubject: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

I think that's the question everyone wants to ask.

I've heard of no progress during the month we've been serverless. And I REALLY don't want this to die but I don't wanna waste my time hoping for something that won't happen, so, what if we get a definite answer, are we gonna get a new server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Like SC2, and alot of other things, it's near-pointless to even hope that it will ever happen.

This has been an emo/pessimistic messege by Aeria's heartless douche.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Erm, Matt is apparently restrained by forces he can not control currently, and can't help us. As far as i can tell, we will just have to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:19 pm

It would be nice, if he's unable too that he'd tell us.

Because maybe there's somone in the community whose willing to get us a server. (I'm not making promises)
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Right now we've been having good enough time SFRPing and such.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm

I haven't.

Wanna know why?

we haven't finished that fucking quest.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Seriously, I figure we should all pitch in and look for a server, decide which would be the best and present it to Matt, because even if he's ''too busy to look for one'' if we give him the fruits of our searching I highly doubt he lacks the time to sign us on.

And Geo, what do you mean by "Been fine SFrping" You're less involved with Olden now then you ever have been before, the same applies for most of us too.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
Right now we've been having good enough time SFRPing and such.

You have. Those of us who haven't been fortunate enough to get any sort of invite (or who simply don't like SFRPing) have been waiting patiently for a new server.

And good job, kama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:46 am

Also www.ukgame.com is very cheap, 66 tick, 32 slots, £16.55 which works out to be $26.38 (USD), monthly of course. It's also £72.86 for 6 months of a 32 slot server Razz .
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Oh, rite. You gunna pay for dat Rossii?

No promises, but I'm hoping to get a part-time job soon. I'd gladly set aside money for a server . . .

. . . But wish me luck on finding a f***ing job around here.
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:21 pm

I need to put in something that everyone should advise.

If we get a new server. We need to have people DONATING
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Gambit wrote:
I haven't.

Wanna know why?

we haven't finished that fucking quest.

Rutabega wrote:
Seriously, I figure we should all pitch in and look for a server, decide which would be the best and present it to Matt, because even if he's ''too busy to look for one'' if we give him the fruits of our searching I highly doubt he lacks the time to sign us on.

And Geo, what do you mean by "Been fine SFrping" You're less involved with Olden now then you ever have been before, the same applies for most of us too.

Because of school, and the fact I've been getting away from my house, mostly. I'm going to be gone all this weekend. It's also a little scary when the only source of money in the family lay you off and refuses to rehire you, so I've been helping my mother look for jobs with no luck.

Don't say I've been doing other games, because I'm only NWN'ing from the middle of the night to five o' clock in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

I was talking to my parents lastnight about this stuff, and they think they should help out with it and donate.

Too bad I didn't mention it sooner, eh? (cause I never thought they would even let me donate, let alone donate
by themselves)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Well we got us a list of reasonably priced servers, now we just gotta present it to Matt, should take all of half an hour at the most I figure to get everything set up and then we can deal with donations and how much cash we'll require.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Well, I mean, if I get a job . . .

We're looking at me getting at least twice a monthly rental per week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:03 am

Crimzon_Reaper wrote:
Oh, rite. You gunna pay for dat Rossii?

No promises, but I'm hoping to get a part-time job soon. I'd gladly set aside money for a server . . .

. . . But wish me luck on finding a f***ing job around here.
My dad has said "Ross, you're never going to get a server" *sadface*.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:20 am

I have the money to do it.

But the parents who don't support it and won't allow me to spend it.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:31 am

I've been having fun playing other games, to be honest, I'm having more fun then I did RPing at the moment. Maybe you guys should actually just -wait- for Matt to get his schedule free and then bombard him with your server links?
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:28 am

Jackb537 wrote:
I've been having fun playing other games, to be honest, I'm having more fun then I did RPing at the moment. Maybe you guys should actually just -wait- for Matt to get his schedule free and then bombard him with your server links?

^ Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:42 am

That's if he plans on getting a server in the first place.

Instead of waiting for him to act, maybe one of us can sort something out. But with Matt saying he's taking care of it we've got to wait, possibly for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:01 pm

First:
I talked to Matt, he's doing his best to get the server and such and he as well trying get it.
You have to wait for patients it will take him possibly next month to get the server up and running.
HE ALSO have school works and such.
So give him some slack as he tries to finish his finals and all the boring school crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Drakeson... It's not that I can't understand you it's just....

-Please- try to spell and use more correct grammar. (spelling plox)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Drakeson, we've all talked to Matt, we are being patient. That's not the problem. If you bothered to read my post, you would know.

We don't know if Matt's even trying, no offense to him. If this is the case, we could take care of it ourselves.

It's not hard to get a server, school wouldn't stop you whatsoever. It's a matter of money, and if that's the case tell us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Ok here is the plan, Shall I make a thread where we can sum up how much we will get from donations? If so we could buy a server and someone like an admin could jump out of a bush infront of Matt and shout "Suprise!", then giving him a piece of paper with the IP on it Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we ever gonna get another server?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next