Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we ever gonna get another server?

Go down 
+8
Donixs
Icaso
Crimzon_Reaper
Munroe
Gambit
GeoWulf
TRUlyjuST
kamaitama
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
I've talked to a few people, and I've put a few proposals forward. I'm going to have a chat with Matt myself, and see if I can't do a little something to get us on our feet. 'Till then, we just need to hold together, and be patient, just as everyone's been saying.

Zis is the point I and Zaku are making. He puts it well.

Seriously, do what he says. It's the best option right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:30 pm

We could also have two towns! Like the new thing they have at Desertia, they have a new planet which is actually just a new server Razz . So if I got a server we could have two towns maybe on both servers? Or maybe Matt could stop getting one, I don't know but I can't promise I'll get one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Rossii, that's if you even get a server, and no offense: But I find that highly unlikely. Though I'm more impressed at your dedication. Razz

People just need to remain patient, and like I said:

Quote :
I've talked to a few people, and I've put a few proposals forward. I'm going to have a chat with Matt myself, and see if I can't do a little something to get us on our feet

I've got some things going in circulation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Rossii, that's if you even get a server, and no offense: But I find that highly unlikely. Though I'm more impressed at your dedication. Razz

People just need to remain patient, and like I said:

Quote :
I've talked to a few people, and I've put a few proposals forward. I'm going to have a chat with Matt myself, and see if I can't do a little something to get us on our feet

I've got some things going in circulation.
I know it is most unlikely, But it'll be my birthday, my dad -can't- say no, also me and my mum have been planning how I'll get one Razz . I'm not going to say it to him, she is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:

I've been incredibly Busy.
I know a great place for a server for us
Once again, but I can't afford it right now.
as soon as I can get the server.

Are you even getting this?

This thread is useless in my eyes. You don't -need- the server.
You don't -need- to buy a server yourself.
You don't -need- to dedicate yourself to the community to the extent of asking your parents to pay for a server.

Also,

PROJECT NATAL IS IN EFFECT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah, Matt's spoken, so all you freaking out -

Lets just chill for a second. Especially you, Don. With your "AERIA IS DYING" propaganda machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Because, Jack.

It's much more then that, regardless if Matt does have a server, or not. There's things that need to be changed, and like I said, I've talked to others and voiced my opinion. And this thread is up, because people want to know. Matt disappeared without telling anyone of what was to be of our community, and the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Because, Jack.

It's much more then that, regardless if Matt does have a server, or not. There's things that need to be changed, and like I said, I've talked to others and voiced my opinion. And this thread is up, because people want to know. Matt disappeared without telling anyone of what was to be of our community, and the server.

Fair point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:49 pm

And we were all like "OMG NO WAI AERIA IS DYING WTFBOOM!", literaly, but not in that way, but it sums it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Aeria fails. Known this for a long time. Olden was epic, Aeria is NOT.
I know all the shit, heard it before.

we need olden back nuuu
nuu we need to fix leaks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Jackb537 wrote:

A little harsh. Don't be a Don.

But yeah, don't criticise people who want Olden back when you yourself just asked for it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:54 pm

I'm not bothered if Project Natal comes out ;p

And it's not harsh, it's only Aeria.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Jackb537 wrote:

A little harsh. Don't be a Don.

But yeah, don't criticise people who want Olden back when you yourself just asked for it back.

Don't be a 'Don'? Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:17 pm

I mean, don't be 'Aeria is shit'

Which is what your most recent thread was.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Kruggly wrote:
I mean, don't be 'Aeria is shit'

Which is what your most recent thread was.

You obviously missed my point, I'm not saying 'Aeria is shit', I'm saying we should fix our problems that should be fixed before we have a server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Wow, I've completely missed the point. I suppose I'm a little disorientated, what with all the hate flying around.

Sorry, Don.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Wow, I've completely missed the point. I suppose I'm a little disorientated, what with all the hate flying around.

Sorry, Don.

I don't know if that is sarcasm or not.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Lets try not being nostalgic, makes you seem a bit of a ungrateful
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Gambit wrote:
Lets try not being nostalgic, makes you seem a bit of a ungrateful

Only trying to fix the internal problems before we fix the external problems.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:50 am

I've forgotten what "Olden" was like... this is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:54 am

Well, remember those trolls?

Think if you made "Olden" again they would come back.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:26 am

Okay, this is freaking crazy. It's a fucking NAME change. Aeria has not had ONE change from olden. Yet this thread is filled with people saying that Aeria should fall, and olden should rise; they're the same fucking thing! We could change the name, if you wanted. We only did it to ward off the trolls, so, what the hell? We'll have olden back and it'll be the fucking same as now.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 am

Pat wrote:
Okay, this is freaking crazy. It's a fucking NAME change. Aeria has not had ONE change from olden. Yet this thread is filled with people saying that Aeria should fall, and olden should rise; they're the same fucking thing! We could change the name, if you wanted. We only did it to ward off the trolls, so, what the hell? We'll have olden back and it'll be the fucking same as now.

You are right, a name means nothing.

What I am trying to get at is to bring back old values we had. I believe, what revisions we made, that made us different from the original Olden, have made Aeria and Olden two seperate things. To you it might be a name change, but to me it was the first step to our grave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:09 am

Donixs wrote:
What I am trying to get at is to bring back old values we had. I believe, what revisions we made, that made us different from the original Olden, have made Aeria and Olden two seperate things. To you it might be a name change, but to me it was the first step to our grave.

Could you provide examples? Cause to me, it's the same.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 am

Kruggly wrote:

Could you provide examples? Cause to me, it's the same.
Rule 15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we ever gonna get another server?   Are we ever gonna get another server? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we ever gonna get another server?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next