Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'

Go down 
+5
TRUlyjuST
Crimzon_Reaper
Koliup
GeoWulf
Gambit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
For fucks sake,

Look, this isn't a thread about Kazuth Racism, you're supposed to hate them. You WOULD hate them, if you actually lived through this time-period. Because they're CRIMINALS. If you got robbed, constantly, and witnessed riots and such you would hate them, too. And that's how it should be, and hopefully will be.

And learn your Civil War, not many whites stood up for blacks. The 'Union' didn't enter the war to end slavery.

Regardless, that was just an example. That's not the focus of the argument, get over it.

Sorry to also add, Lincoln had no intentions to free slaves until later.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Gambit wrote:

Sorry to tell you, but that's bullshit. Lincoln had always known that slavery was against the republican way of seeing things.

And this has something to do with the whole lore thing. I don't see why all should automatically hate kazuth. Atleast I know Naria wouldn't for a reason I had already stated.

Anyway let's focus on what matters.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Gambit wrote:

Sorry to tell you, but that's bullshit. Lincoln had always known that slavery was against the republican way of seeing things.
Sorry to derail this thread further, but Gambit is right, Lincoln wasn't going to do anything about the slaves early in his Campagian, but something had changed and he decided to help free them later in his campagian.

Back on topic though, I must say things are looking good.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Donixs wrote:
kamaitama wrote:
Gambit wrote:

Sorry to derail this thread further, but Gambit is right, Lincoln wasn't going to do anything about the slaves early in his Campagian, but something had changed and he decided to help free them later in his campagian.

Back on topic though, I must say things are looking good.

Ok, this is the last time I'm gonna speak over that topic. It makes absolutely no sense that "something" made him change. He was always an abolitionist, he participated on abolition protests, on his debates with Stephen Douglas he always used the anti slavery standpoint. What he said is that he can't abolish it as a president, because that would go against the federal system, each state would have to emancipate itself.

And on the matter, it makes no difference if he did it sooner or later, the point is that he did it. He actually decided to make a freaking war over that simple fact. Racism is not always shared. Perfect example, Venezuela. In Venezuela, by 1810, well over 70% of the population was of mixed indian, black and white groups, known as mestizos or pardos. Racism never really existed, even though slavery was there, and was abolished merely 4 years later by Simon Bolivar.

What the fuck does Lincoln have anything to do with this anyway?

Things can NEVER be a strict way here. If we want to go on, we need to turn flexible, it's crucial, or else we're not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Be strict with people who have a history of "bad things"
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Gambit wrote:
Be strict with people who have a history of "bad things"

No, to the contrary, blame people on the actions they're doing, not on the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

I agree whole heartedly; though I've had this envisionment I was not able to voice it, seeing that I pretty much have -no- power whatso ever.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 pm

You don't need power to voice your opinions.

I don't have power yet I voice it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 pm

I normally voice my opinion, but with things like this I'm called a power grabber or something along those lines. Tried to save one community from falling, once a large community-- I failed. I voiced my opinion, admins bickered, I was banned, the community fell.

R.I.P. MMOSuite
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Strangely, a community named "Monkey and Wolly's" roleplay just died.

Before their death, they argued about themselves dieing. So similar.

Last edited by Gambit on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Gambit wrote:
Strangely, a community named "Monkey and Wolly's" roleplay just died.

Before their death, they argued about themselves dieing. So similar.
Don't make me bring Wolly over here Gambit.
Considerably, your information you have is wrong. WAY wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:08 pm

That is what I get when I talk with Bigdog
Wolly is stupid anyway Drake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Well, first of all, I prefer not spreading bad rumors on Wolly and talking shit behind his back, because one, he's helping VRP
Monkey? IDC about him.
Wolly, I do care because he's helping our RP.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:13 pm

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Og god I just so wanna make a "flamebait" on that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Just warning you gambit all I have to say when talking behind Wolly back.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Wolly can't do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Hmm I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread yet.

I don't care about anything really, so long as I get a server again so that I may roleplay freely in the wonderful fantasy land, which many of you have forgotten was the true meaning of Geo's first vision of Olden.

Also, congratulations to Rutabaga for getting Head Administrator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:45 am

Psyche wrote:
Hmm I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread yet.

I don't care about anything really, so long as I get a server again so that I may roleplay freely in the wonderful fantasy land, which many of you have forgotten was the true meaning of Geo's first vision of Olden.

Also, congratulations to Rutabaga for getting Head Administrator

And you shall all have that world we crave so much now that the gears are back in motion.

'N Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 am

Gambit and Drake, drop the conversation, srsly.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 am

We did looool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:47 am

Drakeson wrote:
-------
Gah, I can't say anything I know I will be flamed and such this is useless,
I agreeee with everything else....
And learned a lot more..

Cause what you said was completely unrelated, you twit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 am

I agree with whoever else that making -everyone- re-app is nonsense. We would just have the applications
forum spammed. Onto my slight-solution: How about the admins go over all the accepted apps, and change
whichever ones shouldn't be accepted. (like the OP ones that were stated earlier)

Now that I've stated my opinion, I -demand- that somebody make a thread where I can bitch all I want about
people getting me to come back. (thanks alot for telling Tru, Pat! (or whoever did >_>))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:40 am

Richard Crimson wrote:
How about the admins go over all the accepted apps, and change
whichever ones shouldn't be accepted. (like the OP ones that were stated earlier)

It would be a large task for the admins to do that - but we could do it anyway, no problem, and just quote the apps we thought overpowered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 pm

That whole post was a parody of Zaku's original post I hope you know

Except for the beginning

Fucking 4 page ninja

All this talk of Kazuth racism wants me to make another Fenrisian bent on Genocide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Anti-tripple-posting-post activated:

Dude... Edit your post, not make several more... >_<

Also: Yes, everyone with a 'Zuth character should app for him/her. -EVEN- if they've had said character
since before the rule got put into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'   Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaku's Envisionment | The Next 'Olden'
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next