Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Script

Go down 
+4
GeoWulf
Donixs
Gambit
kamaitama
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Script - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:02 am

Has the script Kam made been used on the server already? I f so, has the .cfg been updated? That might be the problem. If so, I could fix it right away.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 pm

New Script - Page 3 Chatcolors

That's what I mean with chat colors, I finally made it, I'm gonna implement it sometime soon.

Notice how originally the text was white, then green, then blue and pink? When it was white, it was the code not working, when green, it is the default color, and the other colors I made them using convars. The text also expresses my happiness after being hours working with tedious crap to make it work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Success!
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 pm

>:]
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:22 pm

New update is up. Full changelog.

- You can now set your OOC name color through an additional tab called Options.
- You can now set your OOC name in game to be different than your SF name every 300 seconds using rp_oocname.
- You can now make visible or invisible certain HUD elements.
- /it and /event are included. /event is admin only.
- Fly trust (Noclip without going through walls), and Noclip trust now added.
- Added Admin Noclip.
- Added Stacker Tool and Player Resizer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 pm

kamaitama wrote:
New update is up. Full changelog.

- You can now set your OOC name color through an additional tab called Options.
- You can now set your OOC name in game to be different than your SF name every 300 seconds using rp_oocname.
- You can now make visible or invisible certain HUD elements.
- /it and /event are included. /event is admin only.
- Fly trust (Noclip without going through walls), and Noclip trust now added.
- Added Admin Noclip.
- Added Stacker Tool and Player Resizer.

A round of applause for the nice man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh, awesome.

All we need now is to fix observe

; _ ;
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Oh, awesome.

All we need now is to fix observe

; _ ;

If I recall, I fixed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm

We need:

/it

/ev

I don't know why, but I can't see my ingame money. I know it doesn't matter, but it's annoying to myself. Lol. Idk wai.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
We need:

/it

/ev

I don't know why, but I can't see my ingame money. I know it doesn't matter, but it's annoying to myself. Lol. Idk wai.

/it and /ev were added, read the changelog.

Money is intentionally removed, we don't need money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Oh alrighty.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:48 pm

TEAL IS ALREADY MINE MOFOS
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Pink is mine.

Back off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey-- I invented pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Narran.

We can be pink.

Together <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:21 pm

I took green cause like... s'green.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Next update in progress, roleplay upgrades:

-Height, age, build configuration on character creation, that can actually be seen in game. ( No more need for player resizer, although you can only set your height to extreme levels if you have tooltrust )

-Character sheets, in game. You can now see all the data someone has to display by right clicking on their character, much more flexible than using titles.

-Possible ahead introduction of the stat system, as to begin working on the RP combat I was saying before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:44 am

Shameless bump.

People, if you want Kam to add something, stop coming to him over OOC in-server. You can't take for granted that he's going to remember every single thing you ask of him. Especially not with these many requests coming in every day.
If you want something added to the script, post here. If you want something fixed, post it in the stickied bug report thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:46 am

Please add the /sitdown thing I was talking about, 'tis good Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:57 am

!mute and the ability to change description, age, and gender would be good (gender-changing items and age-altering potions)
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 am

A setting in the options section that toggles resizing on spawn, or resizing at all. Temporarily, at least. It would help a lot with the rubberbanding right now, especially for people without TT.

A chat frame with different chat tabs, or the ability to filter chat by checking or unchecking GOOC, LOOC, IC, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am

Players can set their height beyond the maximum limit during character creation, making 6'11 people look larger than 8 foot characters using the player resizing stool. This normally wouldn't annoy me, but they whine about not being able to enter buildings, because size = epeen to them.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Psyche wrote:
Players can set their height beyond the maximum limit during character creation, making 6'11 people look larger than 8 foot characters using the player resizing stool. This normally wouldn't annoy me, but they whine about not being able to enter buildings, because size = epeen to them.

The standard size I put on the script is 1.70 meters, or 5'6''. Maps are built for these sizes, hence why I set the limit to be 6'0'', because

Hyperiant wrote:
!mute and the ability to change description, age, and gender would be good (gender-changing items and age-altering potions)

rp_setdescription, rp_setage, rp_setgender. I'm going to make it into a menu later.

Kain wrote:
A setting in the options section that toggles resizing on spawn, or resizing at all. Temporarily, at least. It would help a lot with the rubberbanding right now, especially for people without TT.

A chat frame with different chat tabs, or the ability to filter chat by checking or unchecking GOOC, LOOC, IC, that kind of thing.

Will add. For now, just restrict yourself to 170cm / 5'6'' to keep it without resizing.

As for the chatbox, that's far more complex, it'll take some time, since I have to convert everything to usermessages if I do that.

Rossii wrote:
Please add the /sitdown thing I was talking about, 'tis good Very Happy .

Working on that, I'm actually gonna make it work with alot of different animations, and I was planning to do some sort of ragdoll mode where you could control your head only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 pm

We need Prop trust.

So that fail-trolls, and new-fags can't run in and spawn explosive barrels like they just did five minutes ago.

Maybe make it so that without Phsygun Trust you can't spawn props, either.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 pm

it exists already, zahkoo. Spawn trust already exists. Cannot spawn shit without it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Script   New Script - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Script
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next