Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Angel Sapphon

Go down 
+6
Psycheandromida
Phry
Jack
Pat
Rutabega
Fuzzy Wolfy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:24 am

"As the world burns beneath us. As the soil crumbles and burns in the immortal fires of the deep. As everything you've ever known, and ever loved dies and perishes before your very eyes, remember this. You brought this upon yourself. You all brought this upon yourself. The faithful lavish and live, they stand side by side with our lord. And the rest? Those pitiful plenty who sinned and forsake themselves? Let them burn, for only the fires of hell shall purge them."

Dark Angel Sapphon Hellboy_Angel_of_DEATH_by_iTickle

-For a refrence, the lulliby sung here ^ would be what she sounds like-

~Name~
Sapphron

~Age~
Most recent historical or biblical findings indicate she is 407 years of age

~Gender~
Female

~Race~
Fallen Angel of the Seraphim Hierarchy

~Birthplace~
Unknown

~Skill~
Foresight ; Small scale miracles ; Soothing presence ; Shapeshifting (mostly facial)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Physical Description~

Sapphon appears mostly as a pale women, dressed in a long black gown with long black hair flowing over her body. Her face is covered by a crest with no apparent facial features. Her wings expand from 1 meter long with dozens of small eyes along the front. The eyes seem to move on their own with no connection to it's neighbors, staring at objects and people with large pupils which do not posses any iris'. More often than not, Sapphon can be seen or heard playing a small violin in secluded areas. The people that hear the violins can most likely see her, though it's been proven that not everyone can see or hear the fallen angel, whether this is her doing or just a matter of faith is unclear.

Sapphon can change her facial features to one that matches a young, pale women.
Spoiler:

When Sapphon is threatened or has no longer any intentions of staying in one area, she will literally slowly fade from sight where her physical preferences can no longer be felt or heard, though many times her presence remains.

~Height~
Approximately 5'10" - Unless shape shifted

~Hair Color~
Black - Unless shape shifted

~Eye Color~
N/A - Unless shape shifted

~Skin Color~
Very Pale - Unless shape shifted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Equipment~
-A large staff made of Orium-
-A large black gown-
-A small violin made of an unknown wooden material-

~Alignment~
True Neutral

~Favored Enemy~
(None)

~Favored Weapon~
(None)

~Deity~
(None)

~Current Task~
Unknown

~Important Note~
Seeing as this character will mostly be a preacher, she will always be roleplayed in a passive way. She cannot under any circumstances participate in combat even if she is threatened. Her means of defense is to ether fade away into her non-physical form or simply teleport. More likely than not, characters with strong religious beliefs will see her, and others may not. The only real weapons that can actually harm her or even kill her are holy weapons or blessed items.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fuzzy Wolfy on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Well, I think this can be accepted provided the no fight note is enforced on your part.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 am

Bumpitibumpadump
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm

I'd like to talka to you about thiiiiiss character, once I come home.

We must reconcile this with the lore, ya see.

There's also the question of which God it was actually a servant to. The only Gods that that actually uses Angels as their servants would be Tyr and the Concord.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:03 pm

The God I mentioned was the one in christian beliefs, but sure I can bend the character's canon to fit somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm

We have a lot of these type of characters. Servants of gods and that crap. Shouldn't we have more progression in characters and not loads of characters?
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 pm

I don't really see what's wrong with another god-like character, as long as it isn't agressive.

Seems to want to add more to passive anyway.

I'm more worried about the number of your characters Wolfy, and if you'll even be able to keep active on all three.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Jerry isn't in Olden ICly yet, I'm still working on his biography. Alaska will be my main and Sapphron will be played on occasionally for passive IC religion RP.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm not a fan, really. The character is immune to combat, yet as a seemingly pretentious religious servant, going to provoke it. More importantly, the lore is wrong. There's no Christianity in Aeria lore, and certainly no Seraphim history. Christianity sparks drama, read the rules.

6. No religious discussions on the server or the forums unless it is IN CHARACTER. We do not care if you worship God. We do not care if you believe in the Devil. Take it OUTSIDE of Olden's forums and server. Be respectful of what you say about other's religions and beliefs as well.

Denying.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 am

Like I stated above, I can bend the character to follow any god available in Olden or any religious hierarchy. Still suppose to discuss this with Pat though.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am

Quote :
~Race~
Fallen Angel of the Seraphim Hierarchy

The fact that you've directly woven Christianity here is what I think is the problem.

Perhaps consider bending / editing it now?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm

I strongly agree with progressing your first characters before making another one. If you already have one that you have in-server, and another is incoming, then I doubt you'll need a third one, that on top of all is invulnerable, and a religious symbol.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Also, Angels wouldn't be invulnerable. Even Gods aren't totally invulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Until I talk to Pat directly, I can't bend the character without replacing it's race with "Unknown". -and yes it's still vulnerable, in fact Sapphron is entirely killable, especially considering she can't fight back in any circumstances. The fact is I gave her a way to defend herself and possibly avoid battles but she is in no way impervious to weapons or magic.

-and Jerry needs a while before I can play him. Anyway, this character is a preacher, she won't be played 24/7 like I would with Alaska.

I also admit to having used christian information for what I could base the character off of but again, I can and will bend it's backstory/canon/etc to fit whatever god she follows.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:52 pm

:V Profile pic looks too mean to be a nice angel. Try going for one of the darker gods. Also, read some looooore, it's good brainchow.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 pm

It's a grimdark/fallen angel.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Still, I don't like these sorts of characters. It can't be applied to normal roleplay, and'll end up with everyone in the bloody RP knowing bloody God and his mum. You can't exactly walk in to a tavern and go "HAI GUISE."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm confused to the fact why everyone thinks I'll be RP'ing with this character the same way I would with Alaska.

1. She's not going to go "God exist and he's very angry at you."
2. She appears in front of religious characters, even then, she rarely does.

The fact being this character is for occasions and occasional preaching, it's not like I'd walk around town with a cowbell going "THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!"
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm sorry, I'm also going to have to throw a deny towards this - temporarily.

At the moment, it seems a bit outside of Olden to chuck for a new person - even though you can RP, Wolfy, Olden's a different kettle of fish. Plus, it doesn't exactly fit into the canon of Olden.

To be honest, I don't see why it needs to have all these superpowers. The character works just as well as an ordinary preacher of one of the gods.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Well then, I talked to Pat about this, and I'm afraid there's no way this is going to be accepted.

It doesn't fit Olden, not even close, no matter how often the character is played or whether or not the character gets in any fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Angel Sapphon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel Sapphon   Dark Angel Sapphon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel Sapphon
Page 1 of 1