Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vytaeus

Go down 
+3
Blitz
Mack
Munroe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 pm

** The Tyranids regroup and begin to expand there area, taking over more and more areas that surround the district the heretics use to own. Rippers swarm the streets eating anything biological to make into bio-mass. Thousands of Tyranids roam the areas they own to kill or keep out anything that may come there way. Thousands of Tyranids begin to get made, they near a million units at this point. Any attack on them would be met with a flood of units killing off anything that was attacking them. Gaunts and Genestealers are no longer the main force, Warriors take there place packing heavy firepower along with Raveners. And the Gargoyles also begin to gain more units along with the lictors. They soon begin to make a connection with the hive mind as they also continue to make more nests for the new units to grow in. They also begin making brood hives so as to move around areas undetected making some areas very dangerous and prone to ambushes. And a spore chimney is made, it begins to pump out spores which would make the areas deep in the hive very hot, and dark.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:36 pm

// durp.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 pm

** All of the Tyranids enter the reclamation pools and dissapear from the city, they have returned to the fleet.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:38 am

// What the fuck just happened.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 pm

// reanimated overreacting.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm

[[ I am sorry for o.ping if you would have told me then I would have changed it *not saying its your fault its mine for a reason stated below*, and even then I told Munroe i am done, my knowledge of things is not good enough to actually do any of this since i have never played a game and the only thing i am getting this stuff from is the Lexicanum which I now know is probably not the only thing you should go on. So again, sorry I do not know why I grossly over or under estimate things, but do not worry you will not have to deal with it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:20 pm

// too much drama for a forum RP lol
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

[[ Yes...I am sorry Blitz to have wasted your time with my trivial things about the wall etc. but again I will not be doing it anymore, someone may take the Tyranids if they wish I do not care who.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:21 pm

[OOC]: Yikes. Well, I just got back, and I think Reanimated is powerplaying a bit there. What began as hundreds of Tyranids turned to thousands, and now millions. I haven't even had a chance to react. I think Reanimated's two most recent posts need to be deleted.

If you want to quit, Reanimated, I could handle the Tyranids, but since I don't like controlling multiple factions, they're likely to get killed off. I'm willing to let you continue, though I can't speak for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:25 pm

[[ Munroe as said before I do not think I am qualified to even be playing as the Tyranids. Oh and I am leaving for a week on Friday.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 pm

A Tyranid hive ship drops out from the cold embrace of the warp into a high orbit above Vytaeus, launching several spores towards the planet.

[[ If this colour is taken, I apologise.

[[ Edited to purple.

Last edited by ViralHatred on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 pm

[OOC]: Taken, no. Impossible to read, yes.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 pm

// wait so what, do we void everything with reanimated's hive or what
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm

[OOC]: We're just cutting out the parts where Reanimated starts pouring out Tyranids like nobody's business.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:17 pm

// oh. okay.

The forces of Nurgle push outward from their fortress, retaking their territory lost in the tyranid's push.

Imperial forces amass at the gates, waiting for the order for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 am

Several of the Tyranid spores are hit by sporiadic AA fire. The remaining Tyranid spores crash through several tiers of the city powering their way towards the surface.

As the spores reach their target -the old Tyranid nest- they unfurl, a deadly cluster of Hormagaunts charge from the mass as long tendrils burrow their way through the concrete below them as it begins to mutate.

A Broodlord walks into synapse range and begins to direct the Hormagaunts. From the Hive Fleet above a message is flashed through the warp 'This world is ours for the taking'

[[ Any psykers would be able to notice this message through the warp. Also to prevent OPing I'm going to be rolling for total planetary assimilation. Hence the presence of a fleet.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:28 am

[[ Any further rolls can you please post up.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 am

Tyranid forces overwhelm the world, the fierce resistance soon being overwhelmed in the purple tide. The imperium retreats. Vytaeus is now a tyranid world!'

Rolled. World is taken over. gg.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:05 pm

[[ Brutal. Necron world still active.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:07 pm

// no one told me

ABOUT THIS.

nurgle will not be pleased with me

**The deathguard fucks off to the warp before the total takeover of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 pm

ViralHatred wrote:
Tyranid forces overwhelm the world, the fierce resistance soon being overwhelmed in the purple tide. The imperium retreats. Vytaeus is now a tyranid world!'

Uh, no. Not only did I (and Blitz, from the looks of it) not get a chance to roll, that's not how this works.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:39 am

oh. I thought the roll was done officially with gambit or something..

I wouldn't figure you that dumb to actually roll and say you win with no counter roll lol.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Munroe wrote:
ViralHatred wrote:

Uh, no. Not only did I (and Blitz, from the looks of it) not get a chance to roll, that's not how this works.

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Munroe wrote:
ViralHatred wrote:

You've had two months to counter roll.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Two months with absolutely no notification that this was even continuing, let alone that I needed to perform some kind of counter-roll. Surely I could've been contacted on SF, or even on the forums, though I don't come here quite as often. Assuming it's even permissible to let a roll decide the fate of the planet, you can't just make one roll for yourself and arbitrarily decide you won, even if you get a high number. I don't think the Tyranid presence on the planet is enough to completely overwhelm it without a miracle, especially considering at least one Imperial fleet, an entire planetary defense force, and an Ork space hulk loaded with Orks stands in the way. Plus, it doesn't give anyone else a chance to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vytaeus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vytaeus   Vytaeus - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vytaeus
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Warhammer 40,000-
Jump to: