Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities   Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Applying for:
Forawian Noramim

Fel Orbs - Green Orbs
Pros -
- Magic enhanced by using orbs, more powerful, more damaging
- More complex magic can be worked using fel energy
Cons -
- After drawing power from an orb, his life energy is forcefully drawn from him back into the orb to recharge
- Every time he uses the orb, he becomes a little more 'fel-magicky' (Corrupted | Begins looking like a demon)

Note: Using the whole orb causes the effect to be permanent with the change. Using minor would be temporary for some time and disappers.

Fire sword-(Can be combined with the Orb)
Pros: Makes him wield a fire sword with his own hands.
Cons: It rather takes time to form the fire sword and it as well requires the fireball itself to be first casted then to be transformed into a sword. Also makes Forawian fatigued same affects as the fireball.

Green Fire Sword-(Combined with the Orb)
Pros: Makes him wield a more burning and deadly fire sword with his own hands.
Cons: Same affect as above and as well as the fireball affect of becomming fatigued. The green orb is in affect as well in this. (2x Faster from using the ability)

Manipulate Fire:
Pros: Can move any fire around at his will and use it or absorb it.
Cons: Causes him to be fatigued depending on how much fire he is absorbing, or moving the fire if it a minimal it would just likely make him yawn if it is rather big such as size of a basketball it would make him tired if it a forest fire, it would make him exhausted and pass out in the area he is in.

(He learned this ability from Icaso character Steven, after teaching him how to move his fire and make it into an item, so far Forawian only learned how to form it into a sword and rather stuck with the fire sword. Which also meant he taught him to manipulate fire and move it around at his will.)

Fireball-(Can be combined with the Orb)
Pros: It explodes in impact leaving pieces of fire on the target.
Cons: The More concentrated and bigger he makes the fireball, the more fatigued he becomes till he reaches his max point killing himself

Green Fireball-(Combined with the Orb)
Pros: The green fireball is faster and more deadlier, causing a big explosion on impact, leaving green fire on the target burning severely.
Cons: The More concentrated and bigger he makes the fireball, the more fatigued he becomes till he reaches his max point killing himself. Requires to tap into a green orb and the effects of the green orb is in place. (Effects is 2x faster)

Arcane Shield-(Can't be combined with the Orb)
Pros: The Arcane Shield will absorb any type of physical blow no matter how strong it is and looks like you didn't even swing. The Arcane Shield can absorb magic but if the magic is powerful it would most likely go through the shield hitting him.
Cons: Once one single attack or spell is used on the shield it would be destroyed and disappear, requires a lot of energy to regenerate it to be used again. (Basically, once per day)

Where they got the abilities/spells:
The history of Forawian explains all of it, his father taught him how to use the spell of course being able to use simple fireball spells, the Old Man in the biography taught him to use this trick of Arcane Shield to protect himself, The demon cursed him causing him to have the three orbs, he learned how to tap into the fel-energy / demonic energy when he begun traveling around learning about it slowly and uses it to help him.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9246458

Reason why I should have the spell/abilites:
Bleh, I really don't have any good reasons and I stated before in all my applications of abilities and equipments. I just think it would be interesting to increase my role playing skills and learn from my mistakes and rather adapt and such.

Credits:
Thank you Krug for the help.

Last edited by Drakeson on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities   Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:53 am

Was a big long SF to balance this all out. Hope it works out for you Drakeson and keep in mind, if you abuse these powers - i'll be on your ass like a ton of bricks.

inb4 Mack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities   Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

It was a long SF D:
Bleh, thats why I have you so you can help me whats fair and not fair Kruggly XD
Also gotta talk to you again about more stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities   Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Sure, anytime Drake. Just log on and hope I'm not off cradling my gitstring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities   Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 am

Updated more abilities / spells, Since a person taught him of a new ability.
Can balance it more out and such.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities   Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Accpted....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities   Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forawian Noramim Spells/Abilities
Page 1 of 1