Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME Empty
PostSubject: The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME   The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:49 pm

---Introduction---

Yeah uhh... I wrote this I guess.. Just some shit I made randomly about Kard and Veale and what they were before Surna, and what happened when they first arrived. I just wanna state only SOME of these events happened ICly, most of it is just stuff I added in the story.. So I guess here we go...

---The Start[Short]---

Skipping through the long grass filled feild i- "KARD WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I woke up with my head slamming on the bottom of Veale's bunk. I was dazed for a moment closing my eyes and then opening them looking around to see Veale standing in the dim morning light. He had a big sack on his shoulder that seemed to be full and I slowly muttered "What.."
Veale grinned at me his firey hair slowly turning a bright orange as he opened the sack and the sudden shine of what seemed to be unlimited gold pieces. When I saw the bag I slowly widened my eyes and ran over to him saying in a stunned voice "How did you even??" Veale looked to me his grin still there and slowly said "Ohh, just the local bank.."
I suddenly frowned knowing what was going to happen next..ditching.. Without saying a word I started to pack all of our items inside our smelly stained bag and slowly started to walk along side Veale with the sack over his shoulder..This is where our story begins..
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME   The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

---The Way To Destiny---

It was dark and hard to see the smell of smoke was smelled most of the time as if somone smoking was following us. Suddenly I heard a russling in the bushes and I stopped for a moment standing still Veale heard it and dropped the bag and zoomed forward to take on whatever the fuck it is. I shrugged a moment and then ran with him quickly finding what it was.
A quite large man stood in the dim light of the dawn with a cigar in his mouth he quickly snapped his finger men with bows suddenly dropping from the trees around us. Veale smiled slightly as I just sat there with a straight face as the bowmen shot rapid fire at us. Soon after they sat there with a astonished look as the arrows break when coming in contact with me.
Veale ignored the arrows in his fire of a body as he slowly walked forward to the bowmen shooting at him he just stopped all of a suddenly a huge smile coming on his face all I could think was "Son of a bitch.." Veale quickly yelled in rage as fires bursted from his body onto the bowmen making them scream as they ran around on fire as Veale laughed like a maniac.
I slowly walked to the bow men suddenly seeing a golden aura around a arrow coming at me as it hit me I flew back a couple inches and I suddenly got a grin the bowmen frowning. I dashed forward the ground behind me being crushed down a couple feet. I quickly jumped in the air and round house kicked a bowmen in the head he flew to the side to knock out the other bowmen beside him.
Veale smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up as I ignored him and still had my grin and suddenly turned to look at the fat leader and he slowly unbuttoned his suit to have huge muscles. I quickly appeared in front of him and punched him right in the stomach him bending over in pain "No one fucks with Arshes.." As he beant over I quickly used my legs to put him in a head lock in my legs
I then punched the ground in a angle to spin and ripped off his head along with his spine. The mans body fell to the ground as I held his head and grabbed his spine and spun it around and let go of it, I gave Veale a thumbs up back as the head flew off in the distance. I turned to walk along side Veale to go get the bag and continue on..to Surna...
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME   The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

---What Type Of Town Is This?!---

As me and Veale were walking the ground started to shake as if a giant figure was slamming it's feet. I made a pillar of earth to go up and try and see past the forest and I found the sight of a huge wall. I quickly slid down the pillar and told Veale him gripping my arm and taking off as fast as he could him not even paying attention to where he was going.
We eventually hit the wall and the pounding seemed to be coming from inside the walls. I walked to where a huge gate had been smashed in and saw what was doing the pounding.. It seemed to be two huge beetles on 2 legs smashing stuff. I saw a man with throwing knifes throwing them into the beetle's eyes making them pop like huge pimples which didn't seem to make him happy I saw the beast raise his fist and slam down on the poor human crushing all of his bones a huge screech heard from him. I heard the huge beast
roar in pain as it fell over dead with a haleberd jabbed in its broken shell side. suddenly I widened my eyes when the other one fell infront of me dead its head missing I suddenly saw a huge metallic monster jump down and land on it the things blade was huge and blood stained. Whatever this place was it was really..-REALLY- hardcore..
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

Clip number 5's Story and basicly what happened- Well it seems the one part I free wrote and didn't save sorta got lost, so I'ma say what basicly happened, Kard went into the tavern. Owned a dwarf at a drinking contest, and bought a Satan Revolver sitting down and resting..

---Damn It Veale..---

I got up from my stool and walked out the door to suddenly freeze for a moment looking around to see guards with their swords out pointing them at me and yelling for me to surrender and follow them. I yawned for a moment and said "I'll follow you, but I don't know about the surrendering part.." they nodded for a moment and I started to walk with them quickly seeing Veale inside of what seemed to be the guard house and I suddenly frowned but kept walking with them. We got inside and I walked over to Veale punching him in the arm for his stupidness
the guard quickly walked over to us and said "You beings are being put under arrest one.. for just walking right into town without even being allowed in and two.. the fire one already killed about three people." My mouth dropped as I turned back to Veale, him just grinning as if he is playing out the scene's he did again. I quickly turned back to the guard and said "Oh hell naw.. You can go ahead and -TRY- to arrest us, fat chanc-" "Steven what the hell is taking you so damn long!" "Just some resistance Thorn, I'll take care of it!" Steven quickly turned back to us and frowned "Fine you guys wanna fuck with Thorn and the guard? Be my guest."
I grinned slightly hearing the deep voice from the office area and looked to Steven "Mmmk." I quickly stepped forward slamming Steven into the wall it leaving a huge dent in the rock. I socked Veale in the face for getting us into this him going out cold. I soon turned for the office door seeing a tall dark figure standing there, soon being slammed in the chest and flying through the wall and over the wall on the other side of the wall. I was dazed for a moment having no idea what just happened, I jumped up looken' around. Whatever I just did I fucked up...

Last edited by Talker on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

---Well This is fun..---

After I shook my head off a bit I just saw the one called Thorn tapping his foot waiting for me to try again. Bein the dumb ass I am I just shrugged and flew forward into rage and pounced up towards the man. I gripped his armor suddenly feeling a rush of energy come from it "Oh shi-" suddenly being slammed in the chest again flying into his office. I got up having no idea what was going on seeing Steven knocked out in the corner with several guards trying to wake him up while I was being arrested by Thorn himself. Veale of course was being pissy spitting fire at the guards arresting him, soon after being muzzled when he fell asleep.
I woke up in the morning chuckling a bit at the new muzzled Veale, him ripping it off and punching me in the arm. I looked around to see the dark, wet, and cold cell we were thrown in. "Very pleasing place ain't it Veale?" "Sure as hell it is.." I stood up not taking the arrest very ammuseing I kicked the door down walking out, cracking my neck, and yawning with Veale soon after following. I looked into the door ways the guards all staring at me with the stare of death, "What, some kind of stareing contest?" I walked out to see Thorn talking to Steven and then quickly stopping and looking at me "Oh what the fuck.."
"What? never seen a giant rock monster along with his brother?" I chuckled a bit as Veale blew a bit of fire at Steven's feet. "We're nice people..Well not Veale..But still we won't mess with you guys if you just ask.." "So.. you guys goin stay around here or what?" I blinked a bit a the question, no one had ever asked.. "Depends got a bank?" "Nah.." "Then that'd be a yes." and that's how me and Veale became the princes of Olde-Air' so don't stand around and stare..
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME   The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 pm

I also don't mind if everyone posts on this thread, just please don't get off topic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME   The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of the most OP'd character of *Puts on Kanye Glasses* ALL TIME
Page 1 of 1