Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official server thread.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Official server thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 am

Quote :
Give the people who need Admin, Admin. From what I understand not everyone is set up yet.

I can't give admin to the people who hasn't given me their SteamIDs yet. Unless they're on-server at the same time as me. So admins without powers, starting giving me your SteamIDs. They should look something like this:

STEAM_0:#:########

You can find them by typing "status" into console. (With or without quotation-marks doesn't matter.) and finding your name, then copy the SteamID and paste it here.

Rossii, Advanced Dupe should already be installed. Although I find it highly useless in RP.

What limits need raising exactly? I need to know what I need to raise, and to what variable.

And the current ragdoll-limit error is a script-based thing. So I'm gonna have to ask Kam to fix that.

Oh, and regarding the Trusts, that isn't really my job. Admins, all you need to do is:
rp_admin tooltrust <name>
or rp_admin phystrust <name>
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Just a reminder, if you don't already plan toinclude it, we need Admin chat and superadmin chat.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Sometimes the title doubles what you just wrote.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 am

Gambit wrote:
Sometimes the title doubles what you just wrote.

Wrong topic.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/general-discussion-f1/bug-report-thread-t1576.htm#17060
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:52 pm

I'd like to see scripting that doesn't allow you to touch doors windows with the toolgun or physgun.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Gambit wrote:
I'd like to see scripting that doesn't allow you to touch doors windows with the toolgun or physgun.

That's a convar, physgun_limited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Remove nametags from observe mode. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official server thread.   Official server thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official server thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2