Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new ( old ) script

Go down 
+19
Phear
Gambit
Munroe
TRUlyjuST
B3SERK
thorogoodd
Graley
Kali
Kain
Phry
Blitz
Zaku350
PuPeT-KaI
Rutabega
themodtester
Markka
Krug
Psycheandromida
Dama Oscura
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:04 pm

You mean "as opposed to a script that a large part of aeria dislikes and is based off cakescript"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:42 pm

ViralHatred wrote:
You mean "as opposed to a script that a large part of aeria dislikes and is based off cakescript"

Which is ten times superior to anything you've ever done anyway. And I'd like to meet that part of Aeria. In fact, I'd like to meet anybody else other than Pear that publically would have expressed themselves that they want Cakescript G2 back.

In fact, scratch that, I'd like someone to show me a superior alternative, because, so far, all I've got since I released the script is positive reactions, and people thanking me for my effort and such, the only ones who ever complained were two or three people from Aeria, most of them due to bugs and such, which I later fixed it.

But no, you won't see this because you're just one dense motherfucker. You don't see what you don't want to see, and that's okay, live life your way, fuck you, but have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm

I actually would love to have Cakescript back, all the focus on scripts has ruined RP.

I was in a good community that used Cakescript and as soon as we switched to Nexus (and yes, now to Tiramisu) shit hit the fan. Now the RP is shit.

Ever since Olden switched from Cakescript to what ever the fuck it has now, it's been crappy.

I'd love if Cakescript was back.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Lets turn down the rage, this looks like it'll end up nasty.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Xeloras wrote:
Lets turn down the rage, this looks like it'll end up nasty.

Better for me, I'm fucking out. I'm sick of having the SAME shit being pulled on me TWICE. Fun thing is that the people that were previously on my side are now the ones against me, but OK, life goes on, chop chop, ciao. I'm off to waste my talent into something that reels in some sort of reward as opposed to a false promise of respect.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Dama Oscura wrote:
Which is ten times superior to anything you've ever done anyway.

You're no proof to back this up. Just because you coded a script doesn't mean I have done something to bring joy and happiness to large group of people also.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 pm

ViralHatred wrote:
Dama Oscura wrote:
Which is ten times superior to anything you've ever done anyway.

You're no proof to back this up. Just because you coded a script doesn't mean I have done something to bring joy and happiness to large group of people also.

As of right now there are 10 communities using the first beta version of Tiramisu, 7 of them personally congratulated me, 3 more asked me to code for them, for money.

10 > 1.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 pm

I operated the jServers community of San Andreas Multiplayer bringing joy to thousands of people every week.

1000 > 10.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 pm

ViralHatred wrote:
I operated the jServers community of San Andreas Multiplayer bringing joy to thousands of people every week.

1000 > 10.

I fixed the NPC animations script that was used on the so called old script, which of course I no longer authorize to be used anymore. That alone has 1000 downloads. It is used by all Cakescript edits, and servers using any, including yours, used in Space Roleplay 3.

Tiramisu alone has 300 downloads.

Please do not that I'm talking on term of communities, not individuals.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm

My roleplay doesn't use your animations script. It uses playermodel animations instead. I removed 'your' animations script because it was buggy, causing players to tpose, and play multiple foot sounds.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:26 pm

The new ( old ) script - Page 7 MANLYMAN
Forums tend to have rules, for us, rule #1 is basically 'play nice or get the fuck out'. That includes elitists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new ( old ) script
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7