Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new ( old ) script

Go down 
+19
Phear
Gambit
Munroe
TRUlyjuST
B3SERK
thorogoodd
Graley
Kali
Kain
Phry
Blitz
Zaku350
PuPeT-KaI
Rutabega
themodtester
Markka
Krug
Psycheandromida
Dama Oscura
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
Graley wrote:
Will the vampires exist as a selectable race? If so, will they be pale and such? What will be selectable or what is planned to be changeable?

I don't see a point in making them a selectable race because then all the noobs would choose it.

Just as well there's no reason to make it a race because it's not a race itself, it's more like a sub-race.

This is true in a way, vampirism is more of a disease. Vampires have a central god, a central creed, but do not have a specific hometown or are restricted to any particular ethnicity.

Although I think there was some sort of unspoken rule that prohibited Kazuth vampires.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Dama Oscura wrote:

As for the script feeling complex, once I get all major bugs figured out, you guys will begins seeing a complete restructuring of the VGUI, including a new character editor, where you choose your body and head from thousands of different parts, as well as setting your gear, items, and special stuff, just as you want it to be.

Can it be abused? Yes, but it's as simple as to begin banning people for ridiculous characters, and the pros outweight the cons.

I will have your babies, all of them
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm

GUYS:

FIND MODELS.

-THE MGMT
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Dama Oscura wrote:
GUYS:

FIND MODELS.

-THE MGMT

I think Kain said he was working on a pack.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Dama Oscura wrote:
GUYS:

FIND MODELS.

-THE MGMT

I think Kain said he was working on a pack.

Doesn't mean you can't help him.

Also, I'll be posting horns and some wings soon. I've got WAY better at doing this model ripping shit.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Quote :
Also, I'll be posting horns and some wings soon. I've got WAY better at doing this model ripping shit.

YES. <333

This pleases me. Also I hope Kain's making a pack- we could use an official one rather than the scattered assortment of models we use.

And on an unofficial note, perhaps we should all get the TnB megapack. The models are great for swapping bodies.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Yes, there is a smaller set of wings for regular folk, and there is a non demonic "bat" one. This one is for like, the actual demons. But anyway, I present you the black guy, FROM HELL:

The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Gm_construct0003

Bonus: Angelic Naria

The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Gm_construct0005
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm

I love you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Dama Oscura wrote:
Yes, there is a smaller set of wings for regular folk, and there is a non demonic "bat" one. This one is for like, the actual demons. But anyway, I present you the black guy, FROM HELL:

my nightmares
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Blitz wrote:
Dama Oscura wrote:

my nightmares

A part of me just died.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Well, I wasn't. But I guess I am, now.

._.'
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:28 am

Black tiefling!

...that's... in... the lore now? Hide it from Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Actually, before I get to the char editor, with will be PRETTY easy in comparison to this, I want to add a couple of things to the model pack:

-Tails with jigglebones
-Different furs for the ears and tails ( Nar is onto that )
-Fucking cloaks since everyone is wearing them
-Dunno, maybe some swords and stuff?
-An actual male and female model base. There's one from the Sims, it'll be a question of just doing the headhacks and stuff. What's this for? So we can finally have clothing that isn't full fucking sleeves and pants.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Some suggestion for clothing if possible: Coats, hoods, some sort of facemasks, bandana-ish things and different shoes, not just the same for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Graley wrote:
hoods

This.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:52 pm

POOF! Construction complete.

The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Gm_flatgrass0007
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 pm

This is the best thread ever created.

Only because if Olden becomes some even-awesomer server using wings, tails, horns, all that shizzle, and Sims models, dear god, I'll have a happy heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 pm

darth hideyokids
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm

hide ya keeds hide ya wife

*hoodthing*

hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Does this mean my model can be a legit robe without having to look like the grim reaper?

more babies, I will have them
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Updates for today, 08/30/10.

• Added Options tab, containing VGUI elements for easy setting of camera options, and OOC Color
  • Per request, and after an exploit was fixed, toggled scriptenforcer off.
  • Title system will now show the titles of players in close proximity, ignoring if you can see them or not, and it will display adequately on people's heads.
  • Model changer has been edited, now allowing for easy swapping of hands, head and body, as well as allowing permanent changes of special models and body parts

Character editor to arrive soon, just after I finish the last touches of the race models, and as soon as someone completes some sort of modelpack.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Needs indestructible toolgun.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Needs indestructible toolgun.

Use the magnetize tool for the meanwhile.

Otherwise, use the tool to solve all your problems, bother Kain.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Tails and cloak ragdolled, all that's left now is making skins for them ( So kazuth can have different colored fur, and have different cloaks and stuff ), and making the model pack. I'm gonna begin throwing some shit into a pack, I'm downloading Dark Messiah, seeing that nobody cared to do so.

The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Gm_flatgrass0012-2

The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Gm_flatgrass0011-1

The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Gm_flatgrass0009
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Those tails look- what's the word...

AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new ( old ) script   The new ( old ) script - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new ( old ) script
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next